IIT JEE Notification 2020 has released soon. Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Delhi on Friday released the information brochure for JEE Advanced 2020 on its official website. Candidates interested in the examination can check the brochure online at jeeadv.ac.in. The online registration for the JEE Advanced will commence from May 1, 2020, and will close on May 6, 2020. The last date for the payment of the application fee is May 7, 2020. IIT will release the admit card for the JEE Advanced 2020 on May 12, 2020, on its official website. It will be available to download until May 17, 2020. The direct link provided below is active as the officials made the application form active. Aspirants have to submit the application form before the last date that is 31th March 2020.
IIT JEE Notification 2020 Details
|Name Of The Board||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT)|
|Name Of The Exam||Entrance Exam|
|Name Of The Course||UG & PG|
|Application Starting Date||01-05-2020|
|Admit Card Download Date||12-05-2020|
|Status||Notification & Application Released Soon|
Mode of Examination:
- The JEE (Advanced) 2020 examination will be conducted only in the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode. To attain familiarity with the CBT mode candidates are advised to take mock tests available on the website https://jeeadv.ac.in.
- Every candidate will be allotted a computer terminal (node) at the test centre. The welcome login screen for the CBT will display photograph of the candidate allotted the particular computer. For login, the candidate will have to enter his/her JEE (Advanced) 2020 roll number as login-id and enter his/her date of birth as password (e.g. if the candidate’s date of birth is April 6, 2001, the password he/she need to enter would be 06042001 (ddmmyyyy format)).
- After login, the candidate would be able to see the detailed instructions for the examination. Candidates are advised to go through the instructions very carefully regarding the type of questions and marking scheme.
- At the designated time of start of the examination, the candidates will be able to proceed and see the questions on the computer screen.
- Candidates will have the option to choose (and also switch/toggle between) his/her preferred language (English or Hindi) during the entire period of the examination. The keyboard attached to the computer, if any, will be disabled during the entire duration of the examination. Depending on the type of question, the answers to questions can either be entered by clicking on the virtual on-screen keyboard © JEE (Advanced) 2020 – Information Brochure 24 (numeric or otherwise) using the computer mouse or by clicking on the chosen option(s) using the computer mouse.
- Candidates will have the option to change/modify answers already entered anytime during the entire duration of the examination.
- In case the computer/mouse allotted to any candidate malfunctions anytime during the test, he/she will be immediately allotted another computer system and the time lost due to this will be adjusted in the server so as to give the candidate the full allotted time of 3 hours (180 minutes) [4 hours (240 minutes) for PwD candidates] to answer the questions in each paper.
Question Paper Details:
- JEE (Advanced) 2020 will consist of two question papers: Paper 1 and Paper 2 of three hours duration each. Both papers are compulsory.
- Each question paper will consist of three separate sections, viz., Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. The syllabi are given as below.
- The question papers will consist of questions designed to test comprehension, reasoning and analytical ability of candidates.
- Negative marks may be awarded for incorrect answers for some of the questions. Details of the marking scheme will be provided in the “Instructions to Candidates” section at the time of examination.
- The candidates must carefully read and adhere to the detailed instructions given in the question papers available at the time of examination. © JEE (Advanced) 2020 – Information Brochure 23.
- The question papers will be in English and Hindi languages. The candidates will have the option to choose (and also switch between) the preferred language anytime during the examination.
- Although sufficient care will be taken for the correctness of questions, in the event that a question(s) needs to be dropped, full marks for that question(s) will be awarded to ALL candidates.
How To Apply for IIT JEE Notification 2020:
- Go to the official site.
- There find a direct link to fill IIT JEE 2020 Application Form.
- Read the details present in JEE Notification.
- If you are eligible, then click it and then fill all the details accurately.
- After that pay the fee, upload the documents.
- Cross-check all your details and then submit your onlineIIT JEE 2020 Application Form.
- Download your application and take a printed copy for further usage.
Apply Online(Available Soon)
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube ||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join FaceBook||Click Here|