IITD Delhi SR Project Scientist Recruitment 2021 Last Date Reminder: Indian Institute of Technology Delhi has released a recruitment notification for Sr. Project Scientist in the official site. Candidates who are willing to apply should submit their response before the last date. The last date to apply for this recruitment is 3.6.2021. The candidates who are interested in this page can check the details of this recruitment in this page. The direct link to download the application is provided below in this page.
IIT Eligibility Criteria for Project Scientist:
- Candidate should have completed Ph.D. in Experimental Condensed Matter Physics. Applicant should have minimum two years of work experience in device fabrication at either Ph.D. or Postdoctoral level.
- Applicants who have experience in using electron beam lithography as well as photolithography in clean room environment are desired for this post.
- Candidates with minimum one year of work experience in a reputed device fabrication laboratory and some experience in electrical characterization such as resistivity, Hall effect, electronic noise, etc., measurements will be preferred.
- Selected candidate will get paid for Rs.45, 000-Rs. 48,200 or Rs. 51,400 to Rs. 55,400- or Rs. 59,400 to Rs. 63,400/- p.m. with HRA @ 24%.
- Based on the candidate’s qualification and experience applicant who have higher criteria will be shortlisted for Personal Interview. Interview Date and Venue will be informed to shortlisted candidates only.
How to Apply for IIT Delhi Recruitment 2021?
- Go to official website of IIT Delhi.
- Go to recruitment page and find the application form.
- Or use the link given in this page.
- It will lead you to download the application form.
- Fill the application form and attach the required documents.
- Send the application form to firstname.lastname@example.org
The last date for apply to the post is 3.6.2021.
Candidates can apply from the official website or here.
The post name is Sr. Project Scientist.