IIT Delhi Offers Certification Program in HRM!!! Check Human Resource Management Details & Apply Now!!! Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi has released the notification about the announcement of Certification Course on Human Resource Management. The Candidates who are waiting for study at Reputetd institute like IIT can apply for this programme. The interested eligible candidates can apply for this certification programme on or before 14.06.2021. The Eligibility Criteria, application procedure, important Dates, duration and other application details are mentioned in this blog.
IIT Delhi Certification Programme 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi|
Name of the Programme
|Certification Course on Human Resource Management|
Mode of Application
IIT Delhi Certification Programme 2021 Details:
About IIT Delhi:
The Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi) is one of the 5 initial IITs established for training, research and development in science, engineering and technology in India. Established as College of Engineering in 1961, the Institute was later declared as an Institution of National Importance under the “Institutes of Technology (Amendment) Act, 1963” and was renamed as “Indian Institute of Technology Delhi”. It was then accorded the status of a Deemed University with powers to decide its own academic policy, to conduct its own examinations, and to award its own degrees.
IIT Delhi Certification Programme 2021 Important Date:
|Last date To Apply||14.06.2021|
|Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Informed by||18.06.2021|
|Last Date to Submit the Fee||25.06.2021|
|Live Online Sessions||Sunday 3.30 PM to 6.30 PM|
IIT Delhi Certification Programme 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
The Eligibility Criteria for applying Certification Programme on Human Resource Management is Graduates/ Diploma Holders (10+2+3) from a recognised university in any discipline and Students pursuing final year of Graduation can also apply.
IIT Delhi Certification Programme 2021 Programme Highlights:
- Learn from one of India’s top-ranked Institutes of national importance
- Experience high-impact live online learning and explore real-world case studies
- Gain industry-oriented insights from eminent IIT Delhi faculty
- Participate in peer-to-peer learning and expand your professional network
- Receive an IIT Delhi successful completion certificate in Human Resource Management.
IIT Delhi Certification Programme 2021 Programme Module:
Module 1: Strategic HRM
Module 2: Planning for Talent
Module 3: Talent Acquisition
Module 4: Managing People and Performance
Module 5: Career Planning and Talent Development
Module 6: HR Accounting, Labour Laws, Industrial Relations
- Higher Secondary (10+2) Mark sheet
- Diploma/ Degree/ Doctorate Certificate
- Relieving letters from Previous Organisation
- Current Salary Slip or Bonafide Certificate from the HR department on company letterhead from Current Organisation
- Any Government-issued photo ID like PAN Card/ AADHAAR Card, Driving License/ Passport, etc.
- Submission of pass post-size photo during application is mandatory
IIT Delhi Certification Programme 2021 Selection Procedure:
- Screening and selection will be done by IIT Delhi.
- Refer Official Website for Detailed information about Selection Procedure.
How to Apply for IIT Delhi Certification Programme 2021?
- Go to the official website
- Search for the recruitment notification
- Click the link, it will redirect to the next page
- Fill the application form and attach the relevant supporting documents
- Submit the application form and take hard copy for future purposes. (Or)
- Use the direct link mentioned in this blog.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
The Last Date for IIT Delhi Certification Programme 2021 application is 14.06.2021.
Candidates can apply through official website or use the direct link mentioned in this blog.
The Mode of application Procedure for IIT Delhi Certification Programme 2021 is Online.