IISER Kolkata JRF Recruitment 2021 Notification- Apply for MHRD-STAR project: Indian Institute for Science Education and Research Kolkata has been inviting applications from suitable candidates for a junior research fellow position in the Department of Biological Sciences, in the project “Integrating metabolic and protein engineering for the production of sustainable biofuels”. Interested candidates can apply for this recruitment before the last date. The last date to apply for this recruitment is 20 May 2021. Now let’s check the details of this job notification in this page.
IISER Kolkata JRF Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Kolkata|
Name Of the Post
|Junior Research Fellow|
|Number of Vacancy||
As per Requirement
Shortlist will released soon
About This Project:
This project is a collaborative project between the labs of Supratim Datta and Rahul Das and funded by the Scheme for Transformational and Advanced Research in Sciences (STARS) by MHRD, Govt of India. Mainly this project will study how the enzymes function such that we can import them into genetically engineered microorganisms, which can then produce biofuels.
IISER Kolkata JRF Educational Qualification:
- B.Tech./B.E./MSc in Biotechnology/Biochemistry etc, and qualification in a national level exam and will be as per terms and conditions laid down by MHRD.
- Along with the educational qualification, candidates should have the ability to develop and implement plans for complex experiments, strong problem-solving skills, and a commitment to excellence in research
IISER Kolkata JRF Recruitment 2021 Experience:
Experience in any one of the areas like bioinformatics, molecular biology, protein biochemistry, protein engineering are desirable by the board as qualification.
IISER Kolkata JRF Salary:
- Remuneration for the selected candidates will be given as per funding agency norms. Candidates will be intimated later by the concerned board about the salary details
IISER Kolkata Recruitment Selection Process:
- The induction of JRF will be based on the selection process conducted by the board. It may contain the interview in online mode. As per the notification, the online interview to be held around the 4th week of May 2021. The further details of this process will be intimated by the board later, Initial appointment will be made for 6 months and upon satisfactory performance extendable on a yearly basis for the duration of the project.
How to Apply for IISER Kolkata JRF Recruitment 2021:
- Go to official website of Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Kolkata.
- Go to the Announcement and Click “Advertisement” tab.
- Select the “Advertisement for JRF under MHRD-Star project”
- Read the job description carefully. If you are eligible then proceed to next step.
- Applications should contain a detailed CV and brief one-page description of research conducted to date and a one-page statement of purpose detailing the motivation for working in the laboratory.
- Applications should be sent by email to Supratim Datta at the following email address: [email protected]
- Applications will remain open until May 20, 2021.
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
The total number of vacancies in IISER Kolkata JRF Recruitment 2021 is not disclosed by the board.
The procedure to apply for this IISER Kolkata JRF Recruitment 2021 is provided above.
The last date to apply for this IISER Kolkata JRF Recruitment 2021 is 20 May 2021.