IISER Non Teaching Syllabus 2021 PDF – Download Computer based Screening Test Pattern. Indian Institute of Science Education and Research IISER Bhopal Non-Teaching Syllabus & Exam pattern 2021 PDF available here. IISER Bhopal Non-Teaching Exam date & centre will be released soon at online. Dear candidates can able download IISER Bhopal Non-Teaching Selection process, Exam Pattern & Syllabus from our website.
Thus, those applicants applied for IISER Bhopal Non-Teaching Recruitment 2021 can be ready with their exam preparation to take up the written exam. Individual candidates can check out the IISER Bhopal Non-Teaching Exam Pattern 2021 to get an idea about the scheme of the written examination.
IISER Non Teaching Syllabus 2021 PDF
Name of the Board
|Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Bhopal|
Non-Teaching (Scientific Officer/ Placement Officer,
· Medical Officer,
· Technical Officer (ERP),
· Counselling Superintendent,
· Junior Hindi Translator and
· Office Assistant)
|Screening Test and Interview.|
IISER Selection Process 2021:
- All the positions are filled up through Direct Recruitment against regular positions with initial contract in lieu of separate probation/ tenure / Deputation / Promotion through selection under limited departmental quota of up to 50% vacancies (up to the entry level Group A positions) at each instance, against sanctioned vacancies.
- Screening of the applications received will be done by an Institute level committee to shortlist the candidates to be called for screening test/skill test/written test/computer skill test at level -2. At this level, the committee at its own discretion may restrict the maximum number of candidates to be shortlisted for participating in Level-2 screening.
IISER Exam Pattern 2021: Non Teaching Position
The suggested methodology along with suggestive syllabus for computer based descriptive/ objective Screening Test/ Physical Standard Test/ Computer Skill Test of screening nature with minimum cut-off marks for each category may be as follows:
Computer based Screening Test of composite nature for drawing a shortlist of candidates for interview:
|S. No||Name of the Test||Suggestive description of contents of Screening Test||Up to a Maximum Marks of||Maximum duration|
|1||General Intelligence||Computer based Objective / Descriptive / Demonstrative test to know the general intelligence of the candidate in :
(1) English and / or Hindi, (2) Quantitative Ability, (3) General Studies/ current affairs / G.K., (4) Logical / Verbal Reasoning / Qualitative aptitude, (5) IT / Computer Software and Hardware, (6) Any other relevant area.
1 Hr. to 3 Hrs. duration per session
|2||Domain Knowledge||Theoretical Objective / Descriptive / Demonstrative type of Screening Test to assess the theoretical domain knowledge of the candidate in the relevant area specific to the job.
(1) Govt. of India Rules for ministerial / administrative jobs.
(2) Instrumentation / Lab. Systems for scientific jobs / Technical jobs. (3) Civil / Electrical / other areas of Engineering for engineering positions.
|3||Practical / Descriptive domain based Experimental Test||1. Practical / Experimental / Analytical / Model / Prototype Development / Descriptive and domain based.||50||1 Hr. to 3 Hrs. duration per session|
[II] Computer / Skill Test for screening purpose without any weightage for assessment:
|S. No.||Name of the Test||Suggestive description of contents of Test||Maximum duration|
|1||Computer Skill Test||Objective / Descriptive / Demonstrative type:
1. General computer processing ability in MS-Office like Word processing, Excel, Power Points Presentation (PPTs) etc., Operating Systems. Both in Hindi and English.
2. Professional software / hardware systems relevant to the post such as CAD / CAM / Lab VIEW / MATLAB / Tally etc.
3. Any other relevant area specific to the post
|1 Hr. to 3 Hrs. duration per session|
|2||Group Discussion / PPTs [Optional]||Analysis of given problem through Group discussion / PPTs case analysis. The test will be from one or more or from all the above areas, wherever applicable.|
|3||Physical Standards Test||Test for Physical Standards as per the requirements of the post, wherever applicable.|
IISER Non Teaching Syllabus 2021:
General Intelligence & Reasoning:
Analogies, similarities and differences, space visualization, spatial orientation, problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning and figural classification, arithmetic number series, non-verbal series, coding and decoding, statement conclusion, syllogistic reasoning, etc. the topics are, Semantic Analogy, Symbolic/Number Analogy, Figural Analogy, Semantic Classification, Symbolic/Number Classification, Figural Classification, Semantic Series, Number Series, Figural Series, Problem Solving, Word Building, coding & decoding, Numerical Operations, symbolic Operations, Trends, Space Orientation, Space Visualization, Venn Diagrams, Drawing inferences, Punched hole/pattern-folding & unfolding, Figural Pattern – folding and completion, indexing, Address matching, Date & city matching, Classification of centre codes/roll numbers, Small & Capital letters/numbers coding, decoding and classification, Embedded Figures, Critical thing, Emotional Intelligence, Social Intelligence, Other sub-topics, if any.
Questions in this component will be aimed at testing the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observations and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of any educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General Policy & Scientific Research.
Whole numbers, decimals, fractions and relationships between numbers, Percentage. Ration & Proportion, Square roots, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, Partnership Business, Mixture and Allegation, Time and distance, Time & Work, Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra & Elementary surds, Graphs of Linear Equations, Triangle and its various kinds of centres, Congruence and similarity of triangles, Circle and its chords, tangents, angles subtended by chords of a circle common tangents to two or more circles, Triangle, Quadrilaterals, Regular Polygons, Circle, Right Prism, Right Circular Cone, Right Circular Cylinder, Sphere, Hemispheres, Rectangular Parallelepiped, Regular Right Pyramid with triangular or square base, Trigonometric ration, Degree and Radian Measures, Standard Identities, Complementary angles, Heights and Distances, Histogram, Frequency, Polygon, Bar diagram & Pie chart.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
All the positions are filled up through Direct Recruitment against regular positions with initial contract in lieu of separate probation/ tenure / Deputation / Promotion through selection under limited departmental quota of up to 50% vacancies (up to the entry level Group A positions) at each instance, against sanctioned vacancies.
IISER Non Teaching 2021 Exam Date will be Announced Soon.
Candidates can download IISER Non Teaching 2021 Syllabus from our website.