IIPE Recruitment 2021 Notification: Indian Institute of Petroleum & Energy (IIPE) has released a notification for the recruitment of Deputy Librarian, Officer IT, Technician, Technical Assistant, Lab Assistant, Secretary to Registrar and Registrar. There are 18 vacancies allotted for this recruitment. The candidates who want to apply for this recruitment should submit their application before the last date. Now let’s check the details of this recruitment on this page.
IIPE Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|Indian Institute of Petroleum & Energy (IIPE)|
|Name of the Post||
Deputy Librarian, Officer IT, Technician, Technical Assistant, Lab Assistant, Secretary to Registrar and Registrar
Number of Vacancy
Last Date (Online)
|Last Date (Offline)||
Job Vacancy 2021 Details:
There are 18 vacancies allotted for this IIPE Recruitment 2021. The post wise vacancy is provided below.
- Deputy Librarian-01
- Officer IT (Network Engineer\ System Engineer\ Software Engineer)-03
- Technician- 02
- Technical Assistant- 05
- Lab Assistant- 05
- Secretary to Registrar- 01
- Registrar- 01
IIPE Recruitment Age Limit
The age of the candidates should below as mentioned age limit in the official notification. As per the notification, the age limit to apply for this recruitment is 50 years to 57 years. The upper age limit varies with respect to the post they want to apply for.
IIPE Recruitment 2021 Educational Qualification:
The candidates who are willing to apply for this recruitment should fulfill the following educational qualification with respect to the post they want to apply for as mentioned in the notification.
- Master’s Degree in Library Science/Information Science/ Documentation Science with at least 55% marks or an equivalent
- B.E. / B. Tech /M.Sc. degree in Computer Science and Engineering/Information Technology or equivalent
- Bachelor‘s Degree in Science/Engineering or equivalent in appropriate field with at least 55% marks or an equivalent
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from recognized university with at least 55% marks or an equivalent CGPA
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in Mechanical or equivalent in appropriate field with at least 55% marks or an equivalent
Secretary to Registrar:
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from recognized university with at least 55% marks or an equivalent
- A master’s degree with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent
IIPE Job Notification Experience:
The candidates who what to apply for this recruitment should have the experience of 03 years to 15 years in the relevant field. The experience will vary with respect to the post they want to apply for.
IIPE Job Salary:
The candidates who will be selected through this recruitment will get the salary of Rs.69,100/- to Rs.2,18,200/- as respect to the post they will be selected for.
IIPE Recruitment Process:
The Institute reserves the right to evolve any screening/selection process of short listing criterion/Screening Test/Written Test/Seminar Presentation/Group Discussion/Personal Interview etc. So, it is expected to that, the board will conduct the written test /skill test/ interview. Test/Interview schedule will be emailed in due course to the shortlisted candidates in their registered e-mail. Stay connected with us for the further updates regarding this.
How to Apply for IIPE Recruitment 2021:
- Go to official website of Indian Institute of Petroleum & Energy (IIPE).
- Go to the Careers tab and click “Recruitment Notification for Deputy Librarian, Officers IT, Technician, Tech. Assts, Lab. Assts, Secy to Registrar” or “Recruitment Notification for the post of Registrar”.
- Read the job description carefully. If you are eligible then proceed to next step.
- Candidates possessing requisite qualification & experience are required to send the completed form in the prescribed format along with all the requested attachments/documents on or before 30 Jun 2021 to email@example.com . The aspirants should have sent their application to the address mentioned below.
The Registrar (I/C)
Indian Institute of Petroleum & Energy
2nd Floor, AU Engg College Main Block,
Andhra University, Visakhapatnam,
Andhra Pradesh 530003.
- Take a print out of your application for future use.
- Last date of application through email is 30 June 2021. A signed hardcopy print out of application with all the essential documents should reach by 7 July 2021.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
The last date to apply for this IIPE Recruitment 2021 is 30.06.2021
The last date to send the application to the officials through offline for IIPE Recruitment 2021 is 07.07.2021
There are 18 vacancies allotted for this IIPE Recruitment 2021.