IIMC Recruitment 2020 . Indian Institute of Mass Communication (IIMC) has Released the notification for the post of Academic Cum Teaching Associate for one vacancy. This Job Application valid from 10.07.2020.Candidates can check the Information in below official Notification Regarding through the Educational Qualification, Age Limit, pay Scale, Etc.. Check Here Information in below.
IIMC Recruitment Details 2020
|Name of the Board||Indian Institute of Mass Communication (IIMC)|
|Post Name||Academic Cum Teaching Associate|
Educational Qualification For IIMC Recruitment Details 2020.
|Name of Post||Educational Qualification|
|Academic Cum Teaching Associate||Master’s Degree in Journalism/ Mass Communication with good command over English and Malayalam languages with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
ii) UGC or NET qualified in Journalism/ Mass Communication or related discipline.
Assist the Regional Director & Academic Head in the smooth day-to-day functioning Of Academic Programmes of the Regional Campus.
ii) Help in managing the training and teaching in the Regional Campus.
iii)Ability to teach PGD and evaluate assignments of students.
iv) Interact and guide students in academic and professional matters.
v.) Assist the Regional Director in industry interface for internships for students.
vi) Any other assignments given by the Regional Director & Academic Head.
Vacancies for the IIMC Recruitment Details 2020.
|Name of post||Remuneration||Age Limit|
|Academic Cum Teaching Associate||Rs:35,000 Per Month||Not more than 40 years as on 1st march 2020|
How To Apply For IIMC Recruitment 2020:
- Candidates Should Complete the Eligibility of the post.
- The posts are purely contractual for a period.
- Check the Application Login Link Here.
- Interested candidates may send a copy of updated CV and self-attested copies.
- Send the application form to this following email with all the necessary documents.
- Interested candidates are requested to submit their application in the prescribed proforma(attached) via email to i[email protected] or by post to the “Regional Director & Academic Head, Indian Institute Of Mass Communication, Southern Regional Campus, 8th Mile, Velloor, P.O„ Pampady, Kottayam, Kerala 686501 with attached copies Of all relevant certificates on or before 10 th July,2020.
Application Form – Click Here
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|