IIMC Recruitment 2020: Indian Institute Of Mass Communication(IIMC) has released the notification for filling up the Non-Academic Vacancies. This Application Form Will Be Available From 01.12.2020 to 15.12.2020. Candidates can download the Qualification, Remuneration, Application Procedure & other details in our blog. Check Here Details!!!
IIMC Recruitment 2020 Details
|Name of Organization||Indian Institute Of Mass Communication(IIMC)|
|Name of Post||Non-Academic|
|Number of Vacancies||20|
|Start Date For Application||01.12.2020|
|Last Date for Application||15.12.2020|
Eligibility Criteria for Non-Academic:
Officer having Master Degree with 55% marks or its Equivalent Grade B. Officer from Central/State/UT Govt holding analogous post or with 5 Yrs. regular service.
IIMC Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details:
- i) 1 Group ‘A’ Post of Registrar ;
- ii) 1 Group ‘A’ Post of Deputy Registrar ;
iii) 1 Group ‘A’ Post of Senior Research Officer ;
- iv) 1 Group ‘A’ Post of Assistant Registrar ;
- v) 1 Group ‘A’ Post of Assistant Director(Official Language);
- vi) 1 Group ‘B’ Post of Sr. Private Secretary;
vii) 2 Group ‘B’ Posts of Section Officer ;
viii) 2 Group ‘B’ Posts of Sr. Personal Assistant ;
- ix) 1 Group ‘B’ Post of Assistant ;
- x) 2 Group ‘B’ Posts of Library & Information Assistant ;
- xi) 1 Group ‘C’ Post of Junior Stenographer ; and
xii) 4 Group ‘C’ Posts of LDC/Typist.
Monthly Remuneration for Rs.118500-214100/- Level-13 to Rs.67700-208700/- Level-11.
- Age limit : Between 18 and 27 years of age. (Relaxable for departmental candidates/ Govt. servants up to 40 years of age in accordance with the instructions issued by the Govt. of India)
- Relaxation in age for reserved category candidates will be permissible as per Govt. of India’s instructions in the matter.
General Conditions for IIMC Recruitment 2020:
- No TA/DA or local conveyance shall be paid to the candidates called for written tests/interview /skill test/typing test.
- Applications received after last date shall not be entertained and the Institute will not be responsible for any postal delay
- The applicant should clearly mention the name of the post applied for on the top of the envelope
How To Apply For the IIMC Recruitment 2020:
- Go to the official Website
- Notification Will Open Read it and Check Eligibility.
- Candidate Should Make Registration and Apply Through Login.
- You Should Check the Application from Once again whether the information are correct or in Correct.
- After that Click Submit Button ,Your Online Form will be Submitted.
- Then Generate the Pin and Will be Submitted & Print Your Registration Slip.
Download IIMC Notification 2020 – Link 1
Download IIMC Notification 2020 – Link 2
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Twitter||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Our Facebook||Click Here|
What is the Selection Procedure for IIMC?
Selection will be made on the basis of Personal Interview of short-listed candidates considering the vacancies, post based percentage of reservation as well as requirement
How Many Vacancies for the IIMC Recruitment 2020?
Non-Academic – 20 Posts
What is the Eligibility of IIMC Recruitment 2020?
The eligible candidates will be short-listed on the basis of relevant work experience. The selection will be made on the basis of personal interview of eligible shortlisted candidates.