IIITDM Recruitment 2020 Released. Indian Institute of Information Technology Design and Manufacturing, Kancheepuram is an Institution of National Importance established in 2007 by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India and is located at outskirts of Chennai. It is a Centre of Excellence for pursuing Design and Manufacturing oriented Engineering Education and Research and for promoting competitive advantage of Indian products in global markets. Advertisement for JRF Position in DRDO Project IIITDM Kancheepuram is presently offering undergraduate, postgraduate, dual-degree programmes in the areas of Computer, Electronics, Mechanical Engineering and inter-disciplinary Ph.D programmes in core and applied areas of basic sciences (Physics and Mathematics) and engineering. It functions with the vision to groom engineers with design and manufacturing skills. The institute gives significant amount of emphasis for practice courses and theory concepts are also explored along with the relevant laboratory course.
IIITDM Recruitment 2020 Details
|Name of the Board||Indian Institute of Information Technology Design and Manufacturing|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
IIITDM JRF Vacancy 2020:
They are totally one vacancy for the post of Junior Research Fellow.
IIITDM JRF Age Limit 2020:
Candidates do not Exceeding 25 years of age.
IIITDM JRF Educational Qualification 2020:
- First class M.Sc. (Physics/Materials Science/Nanotechnology) or
- First class B.Tech (Above related area) or
- First class M.Tech. (Above related area) with GATE/NET is preferable
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills, necessary to work in a multidisciplinary team environment, publications and deliver scientific presentations.
- Experience in the deposition of thin films (or) synthesis of Nano materials, analyzing and interpreting data obtained.
IIITDM JRF Stipend 2020:
JRF: 31,000/- per month up to 24 months or up to end of the project
General Conditions/Instructions for all posts:
- Only Indian Nationals need to apply.
- The candidates are required to work mainly for the success of the project.
- The position is temporary and renewable each year subject to satisfactory performance, for a
maximum of three (03) years or up to duration of the project, whichever is earlier.
- Candidates should bring self-attested copies of the relevant certificates/testimonials along with
the original certificates/documents at the time of interview.
- No travelling or any other allowances is admissible for attending the interview.
- The Institute reserves the right not to fill up the position, if it so decides.
- The Institute reserves the right to terminate the appointment at any time before completion of the
period, if it so decides.
- No interim correspondence will be entertained.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification.
- Last date for submission of online application is 10.04.2020
How to Apply IIITDM Recruitment 2020
Interested and Eligible Candidates can Attend the Walk in Interview on 10.04.2020 at Indian Institute of Information Technology Design and Manufacturing, Kancheepuram Melakkottaiyur, Off Vandalur-Kelambakkam Road Chennai-600127 Contact No: 044-2747693 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|