IIFT-MBA (IB) Notification Released – Download Information Brochure || Check Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Registration and Application Process: Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) has released the notification for the IIFT-MBA (IB) Entrance Examination for 2022-2024. The candidates who are willing to apply for this exam should submit their online application before 15 October 2021. The direct link to apply for this recruitment is provided below on this page.
IIFT-MBA (IB) Notification 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|National Testing Agency (NTA)|
Name of the Exam
|IIFT-MBA (IB) Entrance Examination|
Name of the Offering Course
|IIFT MBA(International Business)|
Apply Online From
|02.09.2021 to 15.10.2021|
For NRIs and Foreign Nationals
15.01.2022 to 15.03.2022
IIFT-MBA (IB) Age Limit:
As per the notification, there is no age limit to apply for this exam. So, the candidates need to fulfill other eligibility to apply for this exam.
IIFT-MBA (IB) Eligibility:
- The candidates should possess the educational qualification of Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years’ duration in any discipline with 50% marks. Candidates appearing in the final year examination of Graduation can also apply.
- Foreign Nationals candidate should produce Graduate Management Aptitude Test (GMAT) score which should be received by the Institute latest by 15 March 2022. GMAT taken before 1st January 2020 is not valid.
IIFT-MBA (IB) Exam Details:
On the basis of Computer Based Test, Group Discussion, Writing Skills Assessment and Interview the candidates will be provided the admission to the course. As per the notice of the NTA, the board will conduct the exam for the application on 05 December 2021. The exam will consist of objective type comprising Multiple Choice Questions. This exam will be conducted in 68 cities across India in English Medium. This exam will take place for 2 hours (120 minutes) from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm on 05.12.2021. The exam contains the questions from the following areas.
- Quantitative Analysis
- Reading Comprehension and Verbal Ability
- Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning
- General Awareness
IIFT-MBA (IB) Fee:
The candidates should pay the application fee as per the norms as follows.
- General/General-EWS / OBC-NCL- Rs. 2500/-
- SC/ST/PwD/Transgender Rs. 1000/-
- For Foreign Nationals/NRIs US$ 200 / Rs. 15,000/-
- Online Submission of Application Form 02.09.2021 to 15.10.2021
- Last date of successful transaction of Fee- 15.10.2021
- Correction in Particulars of Application Form- 17.10.2021 to 26.10.2021
- Date of Examination- 05.12.2021(Sunday)
- Submission of online applications (For NRIs and Foreign Nationals)- 15.01.2022 to 15.03.2022
How to Apply for IIFT-MBA (IB) 2022-24:
- Go to dedicated official website of IIFT-MBA (IB).
- Check the home page for the Information Brochure and notification. Click the link.
- Read the notification carefully. If you are eligible then click apply online link.
- Fill your details and submit.
- Take a print out of your application for future use.
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
Candidates can apply for this IIFT-MBA (IB) 2022-24 by using the link provided above or by visiting the official site.
The last date to apply for this IIFT-MBA (IB) 2022-24 is 15.10.2021.
The IIFT-MBA (IB) exam will take place on 05.12.2021