IIFL Wealth Hurun India Rich List 2020 – India’s Richest Self-Made Entrepreneurs List under 40. IIFL Wealth Hurun India released India’s Richest Self-Made Entrepreneurs List under 40. Online trading platform Zerodha’s Co-founders Nithin Kamath and Nikhil Kamath have topped the list.
- It is a ranking of Indian self-made entrepreneurs with a wealth of Rs 1,000 crore or more, aged forty years and under.
- According to the report, wealth under this category has increased by 59% in 2020.
- 11 out of the 12 startups have been covered in the list which has been the startups with wealth over 1 billion dollars.
- This list has 17 Indian-Origin Entrepreneurs, aged under 40, who have together added wealth close to Rs 45,000 crore.
Toppers in the List:
- Nithin Kamath, 40, & Nikhil Kamath, 34, co-founded the online trading platform Zerodha topped the list with a wealth of Rs 24,000 Cr
- With the wealth of Rs 52,500 crore Amod Malviya, 39, along with their co-founders Sujeet Kumar, 40, and Vaibhav Gupta, 40, share the third position.
- With a wealth of Rs 7,800 crore, Riju Ravindran, 39, of online education platform, Byju’s secured the 6th spot in the list.
- Co-founders of Flipkart, Binny Bansal, 37, and Sachin Bansal, 39, shares seventh position in the list with a wealth of Rs 7,500 crore each.
- Forbes India Rich List 2020 is topped by – Mukesh Ambani
- As per Forbes List, Who is the richest person in the world in July 2020? – Jeff Bezos
- As per Forbes, highest paid actress list 2020 is Topped by – Sofia Vergara
- Name the country which has the most number of billionaires in the world? – USA
- Who is the richest man in China in July 2020? – Ma Huateng
- Who secured the Second Spot in the Forbes India Rich List after Mukesh Ambani?- Gautam Adani
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|