IIFL Hurun India Rich List 2020 – Mukesh Ambani Richest Indian for the ninth straight year IIFL Hurun India released the Rich List for the year of 2020. Reliance Industry’s Chairman Mukesh Ambani topped the IIFL Hurun India Rich List 2020 with a total wealth of Rs 6.58 lakh crore. He has topped the list of richest Indians for the 9th consecutive year.
About IIFL Hurun India Rich List 2020:
- The 9th edition of report was released by Hurun Report India and IIFL Wealth Management.
- London-based Hinduja brothers (SP Hinduja, along with his three brothers) with a wealth of Rs 1.43 lakh crore bagged the second position.
- HCL Founder Shiv Nadar with a wealth of Rs 1.41 lakh crore ranked third, followed by Gautam Adani and family at fourth spot and Azim Premji at fifth spot.
Key Findings of List:
- The total wealth of IIFL Wealth Hurun India Rich Listers has increased by 20 per cent compared to that of last year.
- The richest woman in the list is Smita V Crishna, of Godrej with Rs 32,400 crore. She is followed by Kiran Mazumdar-Shaw, of Biocon with a wealth of Rs 31,600 crore.
- In the year 2020, Mumbai registered an increase of 41 individuals from the rich list, while New Delhi lost 5 of them.
- The cut-off for the top 10 rose by 6 per cent to Rs 76,000 crore this year, a 10 per cent increase compared to the previous year.
1) Who topped the IIFL Hurun India Rich List 2019? – Mukesh Ambani
2) As per Hurun Global Rich List 2020, which country is home to the highest number of billionaires of the world? – China
3) Who topped the IIFL Hurun Global Rich List 2020? – Jeff Bezos
4) What is the Rank of Mukesh Ambani in IIFL Hurun Global Rich List 2020? – 9th
5) Who is the Only Indian to feature in the Top 10 list of IIFL Hurun Global Rich List 2020? – Mukesh Ambani
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|