IGNOU Job Notification 2021 Out – Rs.32000 Salary Various Job Locations ||Check Details Apply Online!!! Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has released the recruitment notification for the post of Resource Persons & School Teachers for filling up vacancies various locations. The interested candidates can send the email to the given mail id. IGNOU Recruitment, qualification, selection process are given below in our blog.
IGNOU Recruitment 2021 Details:
|Name of the board||Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)|
|Name of the posts||Resource Persons & School Teachers|
|No of vacancy||various|
|Job location||Rajasthan (Barmer, Sirohi, Tonk), Chhattisgarh (Dhamtari), Uttarakhand (Udhanmsingh Nagar and Uttarkashi), Karnataka ( Kalaburgi, Yadgir)|
Key Responsibilities for IGNOU Recruitment 2021:
- Improving the quality of educational processes and practices within schools across a district through capacity building of teachers, head teachers and education functionaries
- Designing and facilitating creative approaches to teaching and learning through workshops, teacher forums, seminars, melas etc in their chosen subject
- Building networks of like-minded teachers and head teachers
- Residing at teacher towns and blocks where government school- teachers reside and engage with them continuously.
- Facilitate the development of children with diverse backgrounds, interests and abilities through participative classroom processes
- Encourage active discovery and independent learning
- Develop curriculum and content for teaching learning based on the context of the children
- Develop curricular plan and achieve curricular objectives for each child
- Continuously engage with community and parents to ensure their participation in school processes
- Participate in and build school processes
IGNOU Qualification Details:
Resource Persons: candidates should graduate or above are eligible for apply to the post.
School Teachers: candidates should have Graduation/Post Graduation according to position applied (Primary/Secondary) and profession degree in education i.e. B.Ed/D.El.Ed/NTT etc required for Azim Premji Schools.
The salary for the post is minimum Rs.32000 per month.
IGNOU Selection Process:
Selection shall be select through a process of written test and interview (face-to face/virtual).
How to Apply For IGNOU Recruitment 2021:
- Interested aspirants should send the mail if any clarification firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Azim Premji Foundation, #134 Doddakannelli, Next to Wipro Corporate Office,SarjapuraRoad, Bangalore – 560035
- Phone Number (s) on which candidates can contact (if any) numbers are available in the official notification.
Candidates can apply from the official website. Refer above steps for apply.
The salary for the post is Rs. 32000 per month.
Selection will be based on interview / written test.