IGNOU Recruitment 2020: Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has Released the Application for the post of For Registrar (Administration)for one Vacancy. Candidates Who are Interested to Apply for IGNOU Recruitment 2020 Can Register Online on Official Website. More Details on IGNOU Recruitment 2020 Educational Qualification, age Limit, Selection Process. Candidate Can check all the Details here.
IGNOU Recruitment 2020 Details
|Name of Organization||Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)|
|Name of Post||Registrar (Administration)|
|Number of Vacancies||one|
|Start Date For Application||03.10.2020|
|Last Date for Application||03.11.2020|
Educational Qualification For the IGNOU Recruitment 2020:
Master ‟s Degree with at least 55% of the marks or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed & experience in research establishment and/or other Institutions of higher education.
Vacancies For the IGNOU Recruitment 2020:
Registrar (Administration) = one Posts
Experience For the IGNOU Recruitment 2020:
15 years of administrative experience of which 8 years shall be as Deputy Registrar or an equivalent post.
Age Limit For the IGNOU Recruitment 2020:
- Upper age limit is 57 years as on 03.10.2020 check below Official Notification.
- Age relaxation for SC, ST, OBC, Govt. Servant, Ex-Serviceman and PWD candidates will be as per the Government of India guidelines.
Pay Scale For the IGNOU Recruitment 2020:
Pay Matrix (1,44,200- 2,18,200) Level 14 of 7th CPC and Upper age limit is 57 years as on 03.10.2020.
Application Fee For the IGNOU Recruitment 2020:
- The application fee is Rs. 500/- (Rupees five hundred only). No application fee will be charged from SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates.
- After submitting the application processing fee in the online application form, please wait for the intimation from the server.
General Conditions For the IGNOU Recruitment 2020:
- No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
- The original degrees/certificates/proof of date of birth and other testimonials towards fulfillment of specified eligibility conditions shall be required to be produced by the candidate, at the time of their interview.
How To Apply For the IGNOU Recruitment 2020:
- Go to the official Website & Click the Notification Page.
- Click on IGNOU‟s website: www.ignou.ac.in and click the link of apply for the posts of Registrar .
- Re-login to the system using your „User Name‟ and „Password & Fill the Application Form online.
- Payment confirmation message would be sent to you through SMS and email & Take print/save your filled in Application Form. Correction/changes, if any, on the printed application is not permitted and summarily will be rejected.
- Print copy of Online application form along with copies of testimonials in support of their claim relating to qualifications, experience, caste, age etc. duly self attested should be sent by speed post.
Assistant Registrar, Recruitment Cell, Administration Division, Room No.14 Block No.7, Indira Gandhi National Open University, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi – 110068 on or before 03.12.2020. The candidate should mention “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “REGISTRAR (ADMINISTRATION).
Apply Online Link – Click Here
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|