IGNOU Re Registration July 2022 Last Date Extended; Link Available Here!!Indira Gandhi National Open University has released the Admission Portal& Registration link for ODL Programmes – July 2022 Admission Cycle. The June TEE 2022 will take place across exam centres designated for the purpose in two shifts: the morning session will run from 10 am to 1 pm, and the evening session will run from 2 pm to 5 pm. Candidates who are not yet register can apply for the programme can apply now by following the steps below and link attached too.
IGNOU Registration 2022 July Session | IGNOU Admission 2022 July Session | IGNOU New Registration 2022 July Session | IGNOU Admission 2022-23 July Session Last Date:
Last date of fresh admission for the July 2022 Session has been extended further till 12th August 2022. Last date of Re-Registration for the July 2022 Session has been extended further till 12th August 2022.
Steps to Register for IGNOU ODL Programme:
New Registration (Fresh Admission):
If you are a first time applicant you are advised to click the available programme tab on the homepage of the Online Admission System and select the desired programme and carefully read the details of programme including eligibility criteria, fee details, duration, etc.
- Click on the button NEW REGISTRATION that appears in the applicant login area and fill the required registration details.
- After filling the mandatory information click the “SUBMIT” button.
- Your username will be instantly sent to you via e-mail and SMS.
- Remember your Username and Password for subsequent login.
- If you have already registered i.e you are an existing user click the “LOGIN” button.
- It is necessary to scan documents from your originals
- Once you have uploaded the document, click the next button you will get the Form preview option. Save/Print your form for future reference. Pay the fee.
- Within 15 days from the last date for submission of admission form-the fee paid will be refunded after deduction of Rs.500/-
- Within 30 days from the last date for submission of admission form-the fee paid will be refunded after deduction of Rs.1,000/-. After 30 days from the closure of the last date-No refund will be allowed.
Re-registration for July 2022 Session:
You will need to register on the Portal. Please click “New Registration’ button to proceed. If you have already registered on the portal, you may use your Username and Password to log in. Choose your courses (wherever option is given) carefully. Pay the fee. Please obtain a printout of the form submitted and payment confirmation.
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Twitter||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Our Facebook||Click Here|
Last date of fresh admission for the July 2022 Session has been extended further till 12th August 2022.
Last date of Re-Registration for the July 2022 Session has been extended further till 12th August 2022.
Steps are given above refer and click the link attached to register for IGNOU ODL Programme