IGM Recruitment 2020:India Government Mint(IGM)has Released the Notification for the Post of Engraver(Sculpture) & Engraver(Metal Works) for 03 Vacancies. The Online Applications are Invited Between 05.10.2020 to 31.10.2020.Eligible Candidates in the Prescribed proforma for the Following Positions to be Filled under Direct Recruitment basis at this Mint. Check Below Information Here.
IGM Recruitment 2020 Details
|Name of Organization||India Government Mint(IGM)|
|Name of Post||Engraver(Sculpture)& Engraver(Metal Works)|
|Number of Vacancies||03|
|Start Date For Application||05.10.2020|
|Last Date for Application||31.10.2020|
Educational Qualification For the IGM Recruitment 2020:
Bachelor of Fine Arts(Sculpture) With at Least 55% Marks. Bachelor of Fine Arts(Metal Work) With at Least 55% Marks check here Below Mention Notification.
Vacancies For the IGM Recruitment 2020:
|Name of post||Number of Vacancies|
Pay Scale For the IGM Recruitment 2020:
Pay in the IDA Pay Scale:Rs8500-20850(Pre Revised and Other allowances as Applicable.
Selection Process For the IGM Recruitment 2020:
Candidates Should All receive the Application will be explained as the guidelines and asked to appear for the final selection.
How To Apply for the IGM Recruitment 2020:
- Go to the official Website
- Notification Will Open Read it and Check Eligibility.
- Candidate Should Make Registration and Apply Through Login.
- You Should Check the Application from Once again whether the information are correct or in Correct.
- After that Click Submit Button ,Your Online Form will be Submitted.
- Then Generate the Pin and Will be Submitted & Print Your Registration Slip.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|