IGCAR Kalpakkam Recruitment 2020 OUT – 30 Vacancies. The Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research has released the new job notification [Advertisement No IGCAR/JRF/01/2020] on 16.03.2020 @ www.igcar.gov.in regarding selection of suitable candidates for Junior Research Fellowships. As per the IGCAR Latest notification, overall 30 vacancies are allocated for IGCAR JRF Recruitment 2020. Applicants who are seeking central govt jobs in and Tamil Nadu can use this IGCAR Kalpakkam JRF vacancy and make the online registration from 16.03.2020. The last date for submission of online application for IGCAR Kalpakkam Recruitment 2020 is 29.05.2020.
Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR), is a premier research and development Centre under the Department of Atomic Energy. It is dedicated to the development of fast reactor technology and associated fuel cycle facilities based on intense multi-disciplinary research. IGCAR is empowering young, talented and motivated students to contribute towards advanced research in frontier areas of engineering/science/technology by offering Junior Research Fellowships in the areas of physical, chemical and engineering sciences. IGCAR, Kalpakkam is a constituent Institution of Homi Bhabha National Institute (HBNI), a deemed to be University of the Department of Atomic Energy.
Indhira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research shortly IGCAR is India’s Premier nuclear research centre. It has been operating since 1971. It has located in Kalpakkam, Tamilnadu until now. They conduct research in the fields such as Atomic Energy, Material Physics, Nano-Sciences, Electronics and Instrumentation, Reactor Engineering and also Metallurgy. Presently there are more than two thousands of employees are working in the enterprise.
IGCAR Kalpakkam Recruitment Details 2020
|Name of the Board||Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR)|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellowships (JRF)|
|Last Date to apply||29.05.2020|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
IGCAR Kalpakkam JRF Education Qualification 2020:
- Candidates should have consistently good academic record and should have secured minimum of 55% aggregate at graduation and post graduation levels from a recognized University. A relaxation of 5% of marks, from 55% to 50% or an equivalent relaxation of grade will be allowed for those belonging to SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer)/Persons with benchmark disabilities.
- Candidates who have completed or pursuing (in final year/semester) the qualifying degrees are eligible to apply
- Candidates in the final year/semester should have scored marks 55% and above aggregate until the previous semester/year and minimum aggregate of 55% in B.Sc./B.E./B.Tech. level [in the case of M.Sc./M.Tech. candidates]. In case such candidates eventually join the Centre, they shall have acquired aggregate marks of 55% in the qualifying degrees. Relevant certificates to this effect should be submitted at the time of joining the Centre. Wherever the results are declared as CGPA/GPA, it may be converted to percentage and entered. (The formula prescribed by the institute for conversion to be indicated at the time of verification).
- UGC/AICTE approved Degrees from UGC/AICTE recognized Universities only will be accepted
IGCAR Kalpakkam JRF Selection Process 2020:
Applications will be scrutinized and suitability of candidates will be decided on the basis of their degree and academic record. Short listed suitable candidates under different categories will be further selected based on WRITTEN TEST and INTERVIEW or DIRECT INTERVIEW. Written Test will be held on 03/05/2020(Sunday) at Chennai. Based on the number of applications received from various regions, number of Centers for written test may be increased and the same will be intimated to eligible candidates through call letter. A summary scrutiny of the application would be made for short-listing of candidates for the written test and detailed scrutiny of the eligibility of the candidate would be done at the time of interview.
How to Apply:
- Go to official website igcar.gov.in
- Find the advertisement “Recruitment for the position of Junior Research Fellow”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|