IFSCA Executive Director Recruitment 2020 Released. The International Financial Services Centres Authority invites applications from Indian citizens for the post of Executive Director, Chief General Manager, General Manager, Deputy General Manager, Manager on Direct Recruitment / Deputation / Contract basis. The last date for receipt of application along with requisite documents by post is 07.10.2020 by 6.00 PM. Candidates can check the IFSCA Executive Director Recruitment 2020 details from our website.
IFSCA Executive Director Recruitment
|International Financial Services Centres Authority|
|Executive Director, Chief General Manager, General Manager, Deputy General Manager, Manager|
- Candidates should have completed Master’s Degree & Bachelor’s Degree in relevant subjects from a recognized institution or university.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce with CA, CFA, CS, ICWA.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law
- Executive Director – Rs.120500-3500(2) -127500(3 years).
- Chief General Manager (Officer Grade F) – Rs.101900-3000(4) – 113900 (5 years)
- General Manager (Officer Grade E) – Rs. 72800-2250(1)- 75050-2400(2)- 79850-2500(3)- 87350-3000(5)- 102350(12 years).
- Deputy General Manager (Officer Grade D) – Rs. 68500-2150(2)- 72800-2250(6)- 86300(9 years).
- General Manager (Officer Grade C) – Rs. 49000-1750(3)- 54250-1900(2)- 58050-2000(4)- 66050-EB-2000(2)- 70050-2150(1)- 72200(13 years).
- Manager (Officer Grade B) – Rs. 35150-1750(9)- 50900-EB-1750(2)- 54400-2000(4)- 62400(16 years).
- Scrutiny of application
- Stage-1: Preliminary Interview
- Stage-2: Final interview of the candidates shortlisted from the preliminary Interview.
Competent authority shall constitute a selection committee, comprising such number of persons and outside expert as it may determine for interviewing the candidates. Candidates on their appointment on Direct Recruitment basis, shall be compulsorily under probation for period of two years and only after successful completion of probation period, his/her case will be considered for confirmation on the post through Departmental Promotion Committee process.
Competent authority may, due to exigencies of work and/or non-availability of suitable candidates within the Authority’s service, take on deputation basis such employees from Government, RBI, SEBI, IRDAI, PFRDA or any other Organizations for a specified period and thereafter employees on deputation may get an opportunity to get absorbed with the Authority and their terms and conditions of deputation/absorption, shall be specified by the competent authority.
How to Apply??
- Candidates who satisfy the eligibility norms may apply giving their bio data strictly in the format given below.
- Applications along with supporting documents should be sent by ordinary post in a cover superscribing the post applied for ‘IFSCA – application for the post of Executive Director (write name of the stream) to the following address: The Officer on Special Duty, International Financial Services Centres Authority (IFSCA), Second floor, PRAGYA Tower, Block 15, Zone 1, Road 1C, GIFT SEZ, GIFT City, Gandhinagar Gujarat-382355 Phone: 07961708432
- Applications not in the prescribed format and received after this date are liable to be rejected.
- The last date and time to reach the application is October 7, 2020 by 6.00 PM