IFB Hyderabad Recruitment 2020: Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education (ICFRE) – Institute of Forest Biodiversity has Released the Application for the post of For Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk & Multi Tasking Staff for 05 Vacancies. Candidates Who are Interested to Apply for IFB Hyderabad Recruitment 2020 Can Register Online on Official Website. More Details on IFB Hyderabad Recruitment 2020 Educational Qualification, age Limit, Selection Process. Candidate Can check all the Details here.
IFB Hyderabad Recruitment 2020 Details
|Name of Organization||Institute of Forest Biodiversity)|
|Name of Post||Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk & Multi Tasking Staff|
|Number of Vacancies||05|
|Last Date for Application||24.11.2020|
Educational Qualification For the IFB Hyderabad Recruitment 2020:
- 12th class Certificate from a recognized board & Should possess a minimum speed of 80 words per minute in Stenography English/Hindi on the basis of competitive examination to be conducted by the IFB, Hyderabad.
- 10thstandardpass certificate from recognized board/school & 3 years or more experience in relevant trade.
Vacancies For the IFB Hyderabad Recruitment 2020:
|Name of Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Lower Division Clerk||01|
|Multi Tasking Staff||03|
Age Limit For the IFB Hyderabad Recruitment 2020:
Not below 18 years or exceeding 27 years. The upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC. No age relaxation will be allowed to SC/ST/OBC candidates applying against the unreserved posts.
Pay Scale For the IFB Hyderabad Recruitment 2020:
|Name of Post||Pay Scale|
|Stenographer||Level-4 + GP Rs.2400|
|Lower Division Clerk||Level-2 + GP Rs.1900|
|Multi Tasking Staff||Level-1 + GP Rs.1800|
Application Fee For the IFB Hyderabad Recruitment 2020:
Non Refundable Demand Draft Rs.300 for all candidates and No fee for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates. You should make the payment via Demand Draft.
Selection Process For the IFB Hyderabad Recruitment 2020:
Shortlisted for Skill Test Will have to Produce original as well as self Attested Photocopies etc..
Application Mode For the IFB Hyderabad Recruitment 2020:
- Application via offline (by post) mode only will be accepted.
- Address: Institute of Forest Biodiversity, Dulapally, Kompally, S.O., Hyderabad 500 100.
How To Apply For the IFB Hyderabad Recruitment 2020:
- Go to the Official Website
- Click the “IFB Hyderabad Advertisement “ Page Notification Will Open Read it and check Eligibility then Back to the Page.
- Download Application Form.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- Check the Address In below Mention in official Notification.
Application Form – Click Here