IDFC First Bank Recruitment 2021 Out – Apply Online!!! IDFC FIRST Bank has announced vacancies for the posts of Teller for filling up vacancies. Interested applicants may apply till the date of 31.5.2021. Don’t miss this chance if you’re interested in a career in bank sectors. Our blog contains all eligibility material.
IDFC Bank is looking for Teller post in the year 2021. The qualifications, pay, selection process, and other details are listed below. Candidates who are interested in the positions should visit our forum to learn more about them. We’ve included a direct connection to the application form for your convenience. Stay us for further updates. The Place of Posting is Bangalore, Karnataka, India. Eligibility Details related to this recruitment in our blog.
IDFC First Bank Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of the Board
|IDFC FIRST Bank|
Name of the post
No of vacancies
|As per recruitment|
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
ABOUT IDFC First Bank:
IDFC First Bank is an Indian banking company with headquarters in Mumbai that forms part of IDFC, an integrated infrastructure finance company. The bank started operations on 1 October 2015. IDFC FIRST received a universal banking licence from the Reserve Bank of India in July 2015.
IDFC First Bank Roles & Responsibilities:
- Custodian of the branch vault and manage the vault limits
- Supervise all cash and non-cash transactions like DD/MC, fund transfer etc.
- Updating the key registers regularly
- Review branch reports like end of day (EOD) cash position report, Instruments issued etc.
- Monitoring of dummy accounts, suspense accounts, deferred accounts, accounts payable/ receivable, reconciliation and maintenance of suspense accounts register as per the required format
- Resolution of customer queries/complaints in a timely manner
- Perform audit and ensure compliance to internal and external regulations and guidelines
- Provide best in-class customer service to become their banking partner of choice
IDFC Bank Eligibility Details 2021:
- Candidates should have graduate in any degree or post graduate in any degree are eligible for apply to the post. Refer the official notification for more details about the recruitment.
- Aspirants should have 0-4 years of relevant experience in Banking or allied Business.
IDFC Bank Recruitment Salary:
The salary details are not available in the notification. This varies greatly depending on the size of the company, the size of the branch, location, industry involved in, experience, and benefits. Some Branch Operations Managers receive a bonus, which may or may not be tied to the overall performance of the branch.
IDFC Bank Job Purpose:
The role entails managing all cash and customer transactions for the branch. The role bearer would be responsible for managing the transaction counter at the designated branch.
How to Apply for IDFC First Bank Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the IDFC First Bank Official Site
- Click Opportunities tab on Home Page
- Now Click Teller Notification
- Check all the details in the notification, then click apply now link
- Enter your email address, upload the resume and fill the application form
- Upload your photo, sign if required, Submit the application form
The last date to apply for IDFC First Bank Recruitment 2021 is 31.5.2021
You can apply for IDFC First Bank Notification by the use of above apply online link.
The post name is Teller.