IDFC First Bank Recruitment 2022 OUT: Various Post – Eligibility Criteria, Job Details and Online Application Link Given – IDFC First Bank has released a recruitment notification for hiring the post of Senior Bank Officer-Household and Branch Credit Manager. Interested candidates should submit the application form on or before 11.03.2022 and 12.03.2022 respectively. Job Location is in New Delhi and Tamil Nadu. Official Notification and Online application link were given at the end of the page.
IDFC First Bank Recruitment 2022 Details
Name of the Board
|IDFC First Bank|
Name of the Post
|Senior Bank Officer-Household and Branch Credit Manager|
Number of Vacancy
|As Pre Required|
11.03.2022 and 12.03.2022
IDFC First Bank Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have completed Graduation in any discipline to apply for this recruitment.
- Candidates who completed MBA Finance or CA can also apply.
- Applicant needed to have minimum 8 years of work experience in related field.
IDFC First Bank Job Description
Branch Credit Manager will be required to manage a team as well as coordinate with sales team to achieve target. Candidate be in direct contact with the consumers in order to establish their credit worthiness. Applicant need to ensure completion of credit/KYC documents and verifications through telephonic, field and collateral visits while complying with the guidelines set forth in the in the company credit policy. The execution of this these tasks must be accomplished in such manner which is both sales supportive and risk averse.
Credit Manager Roles and Responsibilities
- Candidate is responsible for underwriting secured and unsecured proposals for loan customers as per the laid down policies & procedure to honor the agreed SLAs and manage city/area business volumes.
- Applicant required to conduct personal discussion with customers to establish Credit worthiness.
- The incumbent will ensure completion of credit/KYC documents and verification- telephonic, field & collateral visits.
- Branch Credit Manager required to coordinate with sales to achieve targets and ensure TAT or SLAs are met.
- To manage and supervise a team of credit underwriters and provide guidelines
How to Apply for IDFC First Bank Recruitment 2022?
- Go to IDFC First Bank official website.
- Go to careers page and click search jobs.
- Find the job notification and or use the link given in this page.
- It will lead you to application page.
- Fill the application and attach required documents.
- Submit the application form.
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Twitter||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Our Facebook||Click Here|
Candidates should have completed Graduation in any discipline to apply for Branch Credit Manager in IDFC First Bank Recruitment 2022.
Candidates needed to have minimum 8 years of work experience to apply for Branch Credit Manager in IDFC First Bank Recruitment.