IDFC First Bank Job Vacancy 2021 Notification Released- Check Salary, Eligibility, Online Application Link and Selection Process Details: IDFC First Bank has released a notification for the recruitment of Digital Journey Owner on the official site. The candidates who are willing to apply for this recruitment should submit their response through online from the official handle. The direct link to apply for this recruitment is provided below on this page.
IDFC First Bank Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|IDFC First Bank|
Name of the Post
|Digital Journey Owner|
Number of Vacancy
As Per Requirement
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
IDFC First Bank Job Qualification:
The candidates who are willing to apply for this recruitment should have the educational qualification of B.Tech / B. Com/ MBA in relevant field to apply for this recruitment.
IDFC First Bank Job Eligibility – Experience:
The aspirants who are willing to apply for this recruitment should have the experience of 4+ years’ experience in product management/technical/techno-functional/system operations roles in technology (any sector)/BFSI space.
IDFC First Bank Job Skills:
The candidates should have the following skills in addition with the qualification and experience to apply for this recruitment.
- Excellent problem solvers i.e. ability to structure any problem and finding ways to get it solved
- Strong project and stakeholder management skills is a must have
- Effective communication skills while interacting with senior management and stakeholders
- Multi-tasking ability and taking necessary prioritization calls
- High degree of ‘ownership’ leading to ‘getting things done attitude
IDFC First Bank Job Role:
The selected candidates will get the following responsibilities as “Digital Journey Owner”.
- They have to lead design and delivery of customer journey for a business/digital asset which covers experience of external customers, internal users and channel partners
- They are responsible for prioritization of journey features based on assessment of business impact & implement ability
- They are responsible for track key functional performance parameters (e.g. TAT, user adoption) and technical issues (production incident metrics) to identify improvement opportunities
- DJO is expected to skillfully write user stories, design technical solutions with architects, manage the product backlog and implement agile practices
- Lead a cross-functional squad and off shore scrum team for day to day implementation
- Push innovation in the customer journeys by scanning market, competition, fintechs etc.
How to Apply for IDFC First Bank Recruitment 2021:
- Go to official website of IDFC First Bank.
- Go to the Careers tab and click “Digital Journey Owner, Mumbai”
- Read the job description carefully. If you are eligible then click apply online button.
- Fill your details and submit.
- Take a print out of your application for future use.
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
How to apply for this IDFC First Bank Recruitment 2021?
The candidates should possess the educational qualification of B.Tech / B. Com/ MBA to apply for this IDFC First Bank Recruitment 2021.
The candidates who will be selected for this IDFC First Bank Recruitment 2021 will get the salary as per norms of the board. It may be intimated later by the board.