IDFC First bank Job Recruitment 2021 Out – Apply Now!! IDFC First Bank has released the notification and invites application for filling up the Banker-Authorizer & Trade Desk Officer posts. Candidates can apply online on or before 25.02.2021. The eligible candidates called for an Interview. IDFC First Bank Recruitment 2021 Eligibility details are given below in our blog.
IDFC Recruitment 2021:
|Name of the Board||IDFC FIRST Bank|
|Post Name||Banker-Authorizer & Trade Desk Officer|
|Job Identification||9266 & 9085|
|Job Schedule||Full Time|
Graduate / Post Graduate – Any (Full Time) can apply for the posts
- Minimum Number of Years – 6+ years of relevant experience in banking or allied Business
- 3+ years of experience in Trade Finance is must and overall experience should be 5-7 Years.
- Job Title – Banker-Authorizer & Trade Desk Officer
- Place of work – Anywhere in India
- Business Unit – Retail Banking
- Function – Retail Banking
The role entails working towards achievement of CASA build up, in line with branch targets through efficient and cost-effective customer engagement. The role bearer would lead customer service and operations at the designated branch and ensure regulatory requirements.
Roles & Responsibilities:
“- Perform audit and ensure compliance to internal and external regulations and guidelines
– Provide best in-class customer service to become their banking partner of choice
Key Success Metrics
CA/SA and TD growth targets, Customer Acquisition targets, Product Cross Sell targets
Refer the Notification
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
What is the last date to apply for IDFC First Bank Recruitment 2021?
25.02.2021 is the last date to apply for IDFC First Bank Recruitment 2021
For which location the IDFC First Bank Recruitment 2021 released?
How many years experience needed to apply for IDFC First Bank Recruitment 2021?
3 to 6+ year preferable