IDBI Bank Vacancy 2022 for Graduates – Check Eligibility & Way for Recruiting Details. IDBI Bank invites applications from eligible Indian citizens for the Chief Risk Officer post (on contract basis). Candidates fulfilling required eligibility criteria may send their application to [email protected] on or before March 31, 2022. Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility as on the cut-off date.
IDBI Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must have completed Graduate or Post Graduate preferably with MBA (Finance) / Economics/ Risk Management with Minimum 20 years’ of Experience in a Bank (India/ Abroad)/ Financial Institution/ BFSI/ Economic Research with at least 4 to 5 years’ experience in Risk function of a Bank.
- Applicants do not exceeding Maximum 57 years as on 28.02.2022. Cut-off date for eligibility criteria is February 28, 2022.
- Professional Certification in Financial Risk Management (FRM) from Global Association of Risk Professionals and/or
- Designated as Chartered Accountant (CA) by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, or equivalent abroad, and/or
- Holder of Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) awarded by CFA Institute.
Specific Skill Required:
- Strong analytical and dispute resolution and interpretation skills.
- Mathematical / Statistical Model/Analytical skills.
- Presentation skills
- External relationship management with respect to regulators, legislators and other key constituents.
IDBI Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
The selection process will comprise of:-
- Preliminary screening and shortlisting based on the eligibility criteria, candidate’s qualifications, suitability/ experience, etc. submitted with the applications. The candidature, after preliminary screening and without verification of documents, will be provisional for the position and will be subject to verification of all details/ documents with the originals when a candidate reports for PI (if called).
- Only such shortlisted candidates who qualify in Personal Interview and are sufficiently high in the merit list will be shortlisted for further selection. Selection will be on the basis of marks secured by the candidate in PI. Bank may change the mode of selection depending upon the number of suitable candidates.
- The final selection of candidate is subject to qualification in PI, being sufficiently high in the merit list, being declared medically fit as per the Bank’s standards of fitness and fulfilling the stipulated eligibility criteria as on the cut-off date.
**10th Pass Can Apply**
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
Candidates must have completed Graduate or Post Graduate preferably with MBA (Finance) / Economics/ Risk Management.
Applicants do not exceeding Maximum 57 years as on 28.02.2022. Cut-off date for eligibility criteria is February 28, 2022.
Preliminary screening and shortlisting based on the eligibility criteria, candidate’s qualifications, suitability/ experience, etc. submitted with the applications.