IDBI Capital Recruitment 2021 Out – Team Leader & Other Vacancies: IDBI Capital has released Team Leader (Acquisition Team) Customer Experience Management, Senior Management Personnel – IB Business, RM/ ARM- Dealer, Content Writer & Digital Marketing , HTML Designer , Software Tester, Technical Lead , PMO analyst , AVP / VP IT , Assistant Manager- Digital Marketing , Project Manager – IT and TCS Handling.
The role has a number of openings. The application process will open on May 18, 2021, and eligible applicants will be able to apply online. The IBM job openings are listed below, with more information on our blog for interested candidates.
IDBI Capital Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of the Board
|Name of the Post||
Team Leader (Acquisition Team) Customer Experience Management, Senior Management Personnel – IB Business, RM/ ARM- Dealer, Content Writer & Digital Marketing , HTML Designer , Software Tester, Technical Lead , PMO analyst , AVP / VP IT , Assistant Manager- Digital Marketing , Project Manager – IT and TCS Handling
No. of Vacancy
Chennai, Vijayawada, Delhi, Hyderabad, Baroda, Mumbai
|May 18, 2021|
About IDBI Capital:
- IDBI Capital Markets & Securities Ltd.(formerly known as “IDBI Capital Market Services Limited”), a wholly owned subsidiary of IDBI Bank, is a fully integrated financial services provider catering to retail, institutional and corporate clients. Incorporated in December 1993, today it has a net worth of around INR 3 billion and employs over 200 employees in 15 branches across India.
- IDBI Capital Markets & Securities Ltd.(formerly known as “IDBI Capital Market Services Limited”), incorporated in December 1993, today it has a net worth of around INR 3 billion and employs over 200 employees in 15 branches across India. The online investing portal of IDBI Capital was launched in January 2006.
IDBI Capital Eligibility Criteria 2021:
An applicant must meet all of the eligibility requirements before applying online for the MCGM IDBI Capital Recruitment 2021. As a result, double-check the information on this page for accuracy. The maximum age limit for this role is 50 years old. The post’s qualifications and experience are listed below. For more details, candidates can visit the official website.
|Name of the post||Qualification & Experience|
|Team Leader||Any Graduate / Post-Graduate
Minimum 4 years
|Senior Management Personnel||Post graduate, MBA / CA from a reputed institute , CAIIB|
|RM/ ARM- Dealer||Any graduate / post-graduate
1 to 4 years of relevant experience
|AVP / VP IT||Graduation / PG in IT, Computer Applications, Data Security, Cyber Security.
AVP / VP IT
JOB DESCRIPTION / RESPONSIBILITIES – Team Leader
- The candidate should be graduate with minimum of 02 years of experience in the financial service industry of selling financial products. He/she needs to have good team management skills. The candidate would be responsible for client acquisition and completion of the team target.
- New Client acquisition
- Business Generation
SKILLS AND TRAITS
Project Manager – IT
- Should be good at team management.
- Should be able to adapt to the changing business requirements
- Should be able to work under pressure to maintain deadlines
- Should be able communicate well with peers, vendors, support personnel.
- Should be in a position be compliant with internal , external and regulatory requirements.
- Should be good at documentation, record maintenance, over all oral and written communication.
Assistant Manager- Digital Marketing
- Full understanding of all social media platforms
- Problem solving skills
- Team player & inter-personal skills
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Should be a self-starter, proactive & target oriented.
- Should possess strong networking, team handling & relationship building skills.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
AVP / VP IT
- Should be good at oral, written communication and necessary project documentation.
- Ability to stay focused while multitasking.
- Ability to speak multiple languages would be advantageous.
- Should be able to manage and develop teams / project groups
- Should be good at presentation skills.
- Should be a good team manager and communicator.
IDBI Capital Salary Details 2021:
The salary for the post is Rs. 4, 00,000/- As a consequence, the above-mentioned parameters are used to measure the wage. On the official website, candidates can learn more about the compensation package. Many that meet the position’s specifications are required to apply. Don’t pass up this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.
How to apply IDBI Capital Recruitment 2021?
- Interested candidates can visit the given link
- Check the career page, and click the “Team Leader (Acquisition Team) Customer Experience Management, Senior Management Personnel – IB Business & other post” vacancies link.
- Checks the eligibility details and click “apply online” option
- Fill the application form and upload the mentioned documents details.
- Submit the application form and click download option.
- Take a print out for future reference.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
The job location for the post is Chennai, Vijayawada, Delhi, Hyderabad, Baroda and Mumbai.
The application process will open on May 18, 2021
The age limit for the post is maximum 50 years