IDBI Bank BMO Recruitment 2021 OUT – No Exam || Latest Bank Openings!!!. IDBI Bank has released a recruitment notification for the posts of Bank Medical Officer. This recruitment contains total of 23 vacancies. The Last Date to apply for this recruitment is 20 February 2021. Interested aspirants can just go through our blog. The Direct Link to the download application form is attached here.
IDBI Bank Notification 2021
Name of the Board
|Bank Medical Officer|
- SC – 3 nos
- ST – 01 no
- OBC – 6 nos
- EWS – 2 nos
- UR – 11 nos
- Total – 23 nos
IDBI Notification Age Limit:
- Candidates age limit should not exceed 65 years
IDBI Recruitment Qualification:
- Candidates should have completed MD/MBBS in allopathic system of medicine
- Also candidates who are all possess minimum 5 years experience as General Practitioner
- Those who PG Degree should need minimum 3 years experience
IDBI Bank Salary:
- 1000 per hour of services rendered. Conveyance allowance Rs.2000 per month
- Compounder fees Rs.1000 per month
IDBI Vacancies 2021 Selection Procedure:
- Candidates will be selected based on Personal Interview. The Details regarding Interview Date and Time will be intimidated later
How to Apply for IDBI Bank Recruitment 2021?
Eligible candidates will have to send their bio date in the prescribed format on or before 20 February 2021 super scribing the envelope “Application for the post of Bank Medical Officer on Purely Contract Basis” to the below mentioned address.
IDBI Bank, 21st Floor,
IDBI Bank Tower, Cuffe Parade,
Colaba, Mumbai – 400005
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
How many vacancies are allotted for IDBI Bank Recruitment 2021?
There are totally 23 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment
What is the last date to apply for IDBI Bank Recruitment 2021?
The Last date to apply for IDBI Bank Recruitment 2021 is 20.02.2021
What is the selection procedure of IDBI Bank Recruitment 2021?
The Selection will be based on the Interview