IDBI Bank 2021 – Preliminary Screening Test & Interview for Chief Data Officer Post | Check Details Here. IDBI Bank was released the notification for the posts of Chief Data Officer, Head – Program Management & Information Technology (IT) Compliance, Deputy Chief Technology Officer (Channels), Deputy Chief Technology Officer (Digital), Chief Information Security Officer and Head – Digital Banking. Candidates who applied for this recruitment are advised to visit the official site and refer the selection process for IDBI Bank Preliminary Screening Test for the above mentioned posts.
IDBI Bank Recruitment 2021 Details
The Board was said that the starting date of application form received from the candidates on 20.04.2021 and last date for receipt of application is 03.05.2021. Candidates who applied successfully before the last date are advised to refer this page till end for selection process and upcoming process of IDBI Bank Recruitment 2021 for the above mentioned vacancies.
IDBI Bank 2021 Notification Details
|Name of the Board||IDBI Bank|
|Post Name||Chief Data Officer, Head – Program Management & Information Technology (IT) Compliance, Deputy Chief Technology Officer (Channels), Deputy Chief Technology Officer (Digital), Chief Information Security Officer and Head – Digital Banking|
|Interview date||Announced Soon.|
|Status||Interview Date Available soon.|
IDBI Bank 2021 Interview Process
The center & address of the venue, time and date of interview will be informed to the shortlisted candidates through e-mail / call letter and candidates have to attend the same at their own cost. Request for change of center/date/time will not be entertained. However, the Bank reserves its right to change/ add/ cancel the date, time, center, venue for the PI or hold supplementary selection process on particular date/ session/ venue/ center for set of candidates at its discretion, under unforeseen circumstances, if any. The changes, if any, shall be intimated to the candidates through Bank’s website and/or candidate’s registered email in advance.
IDBI Bank Jobs 2021 Selection Process
- Preliminary screening and shortlisting based on the eligibility criteria, candidate’s qualifications, suitability/ experience, etc. submitted with the applications.
- The candidature, after preliminary screening and without verification of documents, will be provisional for all grades and will be subject to verification of all details/ documents with the originals when a candidate reports for PI (if called).
- Only such shortlisted candidates will be called for Personal Interview, subject to the vacancies available under the respective post. Candidates who qualify in Personal Interview and are sufficiently high in the merit list will be shortlisted for further selection.
- Selection will be on the basis of marks secured by the candidate in PI. Bank may change the mode of selection depending upon the number of suitable candidates.
- The final selection of candidate is subject to qualification in PI, being sufficiently high in the merit list, being declared medically fit as per the Bank’s standards of fitness and fulfilling the stipulated eligibility criteria as on the cut-off date.
IDBI Bank 2021 Required Documents
The following documents in original together with a self-attested photocopy in support of the candidate’s eligibility and identity are to be invariably submitted at the time of interview failing which the candidate may not be permitted to appear for the interview.
- Print out of the original and valid Interview Call Letter.
- Photo Identify Proof as indicated in Point 7 below.
- Mark sheets & provisional / degree certificates for educational qualifications.
- Work Experience: For the Past employer: Relieving Letters and Experience Certificate from the past employer and for the present employer: Experience certificate, Offer Letters, Pay or Salary Slips clearly indicating the date of joining and date of relieving for each of the past or previous employer(s) mentioning the functional area of experience.
- Candidates serving in Government/ Quasi Govt. Offices/ Public Sector Undertakings (including Nationalized Banks and Financial Institutions) are required to produce a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of interview, in the absence of which their candidature will not be considered.
- Candidates will not be allowed to appear for the interview if he/ she fail to produce the relevant eligibility documents as mentioned above.
Non submission of requisite documents by the candidate at the time of interview will debar his/her candidature from further participation in the recruitment process.
IDBI Bank 2021 Job Description
This recruitment is purely based on Contract for a period of 3 years (Extendable up to 5 years) to be reviewed every year. The contract may be terminated by either party by giving to the other one month’s notice or pay in lieu thereof. Further, absence beyond 15 days would result in termination of the contract, unless approved by the competent authority.
How to Download IDBI Call letter 2021 for Interview Process?
The Admit card for Interview and Document Scrutiny Process may sent to the eligible candidates or may available at the Official site. Candidates should check the Email ID of the own and Official site simultaneously for knowing the availability of the Admit card and knowing about the Interview process.
Interview date for IDBI Bank Recruitment 2021 will be announced soon at their official site OR via Email.
There are totally 06 vacancies offered for IDBI Bank Recruitment 2021.
Candidates are advised to visit the official site OR Refer this page and connect with us for future updates.