ICT Mumbai Recruitment 2021 Out – Check Eligibility Apply Online!!! Institute of Chemical Technology (ICT), Mumbai has invites the online application for the post of Project Associate-I, Project Associate-II for filling up 15 vacancies. So the interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post on or before the last date. The applications should reach on or before May 25, 2021 5.00 PM.
Aspirants can check Institute of Chemical Technology (ICT) Recruitment 2021 eligibility criteria for the Educational qualification, Age limit, and Selection process, How to apply, important dates, and Application Form details are mentioned below in our blog.
ICT Mumbai Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of the board
|Institute of Chemical Technology (ICT)|
|Name of the post||
Project Associate-I, Project Associate-II
No. Of vacancy
|Last date for apply||
ICT Mumbai Vacancy 2021:
The board has allotted 15 vacancies for the post of Project Associate-I, Project Associate-II. Refer the vacancy details at below.
- Project Associate-I – 5 posts
- Project Associate-II – 10 posts
Eligibility Criteria for ICT Mumbai Jobs 2021:
- Interested candidates should have studied Chemical Engineering, Masters in Pharmaceutical Chemistry or Equivalent, Master’s degree in Biological Sciences, Master’s degree in Chemistry, Masters in Bioprocessing Technology or Biochemical Engineering (Equivalent), M.Sc (Chemistry), M. Tech (Biotechnology or Bioprocess Technology or Biochemical Engineering or equivalent), M.Tech/M.Sc (Biochemical Engineering/Bioprocess Technology/Biotechnology), M. Tech in Food Technology / Food Engineering and
- Technology / Bioprocess Technology along with GATE or NET qualification, M Tech (Textiles), M. Tech (Polymer Science and Technology, Polymer Technology), M. Tech. (Surface Coating Technology), M. Tech. (Materials Technology), M. Sc. (Polymer related work), M.Tech or M.Chem engg. Or Equivalent is eligible to apply for the post. Check Discipline and Experience at Detailed Advertisement.
ICT Project Associate Age Limit 2021:
There is no information about the age limit and relxation. Age limit is not mention in official notification pdf. Refer official website to collect information.
ICT Salary Details:
|Name of the post||Salary|
|Project Associate-I||(Rs. 31,000+ 24% HRA)|
|Project Associate-II||(Rs. 35,000+ 24%HRA)|
If you are not qualified as per the above conditions, you are entitled for following fellowship Project Associate-I (Rs. 25,000+ 24% HRA) Project Associate-II (Rs. 28,000+ 24%HRA).
ICT Mumbai Selection Process:
The selection of the candidate will be carried out through interview for selected candidates. A Link to attend interview would be sent to the selected candidates. the final selection will be based on the interview.
How to Apply For ICT Mumbai Recruitment 2021:
- Aspirants can apply Online
- go to the official website
- Read the Notification Thoroughly before Apply
- Fill the Application form without any mistakes
- Attach All Relevant Documents.
- Submit your application.
- download the application for further updates
Candidates can apply from the official website or refer above steps.
They allocated 15 vacancies for the post.
The last date is 25.5.2021.