ICRISAT Technical Officer Recruitment 2021 Last Date To Apply – Hurry Up!! International Crops Research Institute for the Semi-Arid Tropics (ICRISAT) has released notification for recruiting employees for Technical Officer – Planning for filling up various vacancies. Candidates can download Notification PDF from a direct link given at the bottom. If you are looking for job and eligible for this post can apply now itself. The eligible candidates can apply for the post on or before 16.5.2021.
The eligible and interested candidates are advised to visit the official site OR Refer this page till end for further details. Aspirants who are still not apply for the post can apply before the last date. Candidates are advised to check eligibility criteria and details then proceed to apply detailed notification is given below.
ICRISAT Requirement Details:
- candidates should have pass Masters in Agriculture (Genetics & Plant Breeding/Agronomy)/MBA in Agriculture or MS in Agribusiness Management
- At least 5+ years of experience in planning, forecasting and estimation, of that preferably 2 years’ hands on experience in field operations
- Excellent knowledge of crop agronomy ops – the stages, manpower plans, water and weather requirements in different crops
- Experience in using forecasting techniques to plan the resource allocation due to weather, pests & diseases, variety sown, and other factors
- Exposure to statistical techniques, operations management would be an added advantage
- Able to manage competing or multiple priorities
- Knowledge of computer applications, MS-office suite and software for data collection, management, and analysis
- Customer-centricity, with proven record of identifying customer needs, prioritizing resources, and bring timely and sustainable solutions
- Valid Driver’s License and communication skills.
How to Apply for ICRISAT Recruitment 2021:
- go to the official website
- Find the notification link on the home page.
- Enter their latest Resume and the names and contact information of three references that are knowledgeable about their professional qualifications and work experience.
- All applications will be acknowledged; however only short listed candidates will be contacted.
- Applicants should apply on or before 16 May 2021.
The last date for apply to the post is 16 May 2021.
Candidates can apply from the official website or here.
Candidates must have complete Masters in Agriculture (Genetics & Plant Breeding/Agronomy)/MBA in Agriculture or MS in Agribusiness Management.