RMRC Bhubaneswar Consultant Recruitment 2021 Notification Released- Check ICMR Vacancy, Eligibility and Selection Process Details: ICMR-Regional Medical Research Centre has released a notification regarding the recruitment of Consultant (Medical) on its official site. The candidates who possess the MBBS Degree can apply for this recruitment. The last date to apply for this recruitment is 29 June 2021. The candidates who are willing to apply for this recruitment should send their application to the mail ID mentioned below on this page.
RMRC Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|RMRC (ICMR-Regional Medical Research Centre)|
Name of the Post
|Number of Vacancy||
ICMR RMRC Job Age Limit:
The candidates who are willing to apply for this recruitment should have the age which below the upper age limit of 70 years.
ICMR RMRC Recruitment Educational Qualification:
The aspirants should possess the educational qualification of MBBS Degree to apply for this recruitment. In other words the candidates without this qualification will not be considered by the board.
ICMR RMRC Recruitment 2021 Experience:
The aspirants are expected to have minimum experience as mentioned on the notification. According to the notification, the candidates should have minimum of 5 years experience in Govt. /Private Hospitals to apply for this recruitment.
ICMR RMRC Consultant Salary:
According to the notification, the candidates who will be selected for this recruitment will get the salary of Rs.70, 000/- .
ICMR RMRC Recruitment Process:
The selection for this post will be done through the interview. The interview for the posts will be held through video conferencing for which the specific date and time slot will be intimated soon by the board. Stay connected with us for the further updates regarding this.
ICMR RMRC Necessary Documents:
The candidates should have sent the following documents to the officials through mail, to apply for this recruitment.
- CV/ Resume (Only in PDF/Word format)
- All educational certificates (starting from 10th onwards)
- Caste Certificate (for SC/EWS/ST/OBC categories)
- Recent passport size photo
- No Objection Certificate
How to Apply for ICMR RMRC Recruitment 2021:
- Go to official website of ICMR-Regional Medical Research Centre.
- Go to the Careers tab and click “Advertisement for the post of Consultant (Medical).”
- Read the job notification carefully. If you are eligible then send your documents with the resume to the mail ID email@example.com mentioning, the subject as “Applying for the post of …under the project entitled….”
- Project Entitled as “An open Label, non randomized, two stage dose finding study of Verapamil tablet formulation in adult tuberculosis Patients in continuation phase of anti tuberculosis treatment”
- Take a print out of your application for future use.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
No. Candidates should apply for this RMRC Recruitment 2021 through online mode only by sending the application through mail.
The candidates should possess the educational qualification of MBBS to apply for RMRC Recruitment 2021.
The age of the candidates should below the maximum age limit of 70 years to apply for this RMRC Recruitment 2021.