ICMR NIRRCH Recruitment 2023 Out: Online Applications are invited on or before 24.03.2023 for the Senior Project Associate vacancies for the project entitled “Mission Program on Pediatric Rare Genetic Disorders funded by the Department of Biotechnology”. Candidates are advised to keep looking at the website of this Institute for any changes or any other information.
ICMR Recruitment 2023 Notification
|Organization||ICMR-National Institute for Research in Reproductive and Child Health|
|Designation||Senior Project Associate|
|No of Vacancy||01 (UR)|
|Closing Date of Apply Online||24.03.2023|
ICMR Recruitment 2023 Age Limit:
Applicants do not exceed the Maximum Age Limit of 40 Years. Age relaxation is admissible to SC/ST/OBC candidates in respect of posts reserved for respective category only and not for unreserved posts as per GoI rules.
ICMR Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must have completed a Master’s degree in Natural or Agricultural Sciences/MVSc or a bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
- Applicants shall have Four years of experience in Research & Development in Industrial and Academic Institutions.
ICMR Jobs Salary 2023:
The Salary Offered for the above said post is Rs. 42,000 + 24% HRA for Selected Candidates.
ICMR Recruitment Process 2023:
- All applications will be screened and only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an online interview.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed regarding the details of the interview later.
How to Apply for ICMR NIRRCH Recruitment 2023:
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called to attend online/Physical interviews on the Webex video call app at the scheduled date & time.
- Bad connection/ connection failure from any side will not be the responsibility of ICMR-NIRRCH, Mumbai. Details about the interview will be conveyed to the shortlisted candidate by mail.
Download Notification PDF & Application Form
**Follow Our Twitter For Latest News**
All applications will be screened and only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an online interview.
Applicants do not exceed the Maximum Age Limit of 40 Years.
Candidates must have completed a Master’s degree in Natural or Agricultural Sciences/MVSc.