ICMR NIE Project Scientist C Recruitment 2021 Out!!! Rs. 64,000/- Salary PM || Apply Now!!! ICMR- National Institute of Epidemiology has released the notification about the recruitment of Project Scientist C Jobs. Totally 01 number of vacancies were allotted to fulfill the recruitment. The Board looks for Medical and Non medical eligible candidates to fulfill the recruitment.
The interested eligible candidates can apply for the above mentioned post through official website on or before 21.04.2021 by sending the duly filled application form with relevant supporting documents through mail to the mail id mentioned in this blog. The Eligibility criteria, age limit, pay scale, project details, duration of the project and other application details are mentioned in this blog.
ICMR NIE Project Scientist C Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|ICMR- National Institute of Epidemiology|
Name of the Post
|Project Scientist C (Medical/Non-Medical)|
Mode of Application
ICMR NIE Recruitment 2021 Details:
The Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), the apex body in India for the formulation, coordination and promotion of biomedical research, is one of the oldest and largest medical research bodies in the world. The ICMR is funded by the Government of India through the Department of Health Research, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. In 2007 the organization established the Clinical Trials Registry – India, which is India’s national registry for clinical trials.
Name of the Project: India Hypertension Control Initiative
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|Project Scientist C (Medical/Non-Medical)||01|
Age Limit: The Age limit for applying the Project Scientist C (Medical/Non-Medical) post is 40 years.
For Medical: The Candidates should possess Post Graduate Degree (MD/MS/DNB) after MBBS with one year experience (Or) Postgraduate diploma in medical subjects after MBBS with two years experience. (Or) M.B.B.S Degree with 4 years experience in Public health/Community Medicine/ Preventive and Social medicine/ Epidemiology after obtaining MBBS Degree
For Non-Medical: The Candidates should possess first class Masters Degree in Public Health/Epidemiology with four years experience in relevant field. (Or) Second class Masters Degree in Public Health/Epidemiology with PhD with four years experience in relevant field.
- A Doctorate or a Post Graduate Degree MD//MPH/MAE in Public health/Community Medicine/ Preventive and Social medicine/ Epidemiology / Public Health
- Additional Post doctoral research/ teaching experience in above subjects in recognized institutes
- Experience of surveillance activity research including monitoring and supervision. And Possess knowledge in Computer applications and statistical Packages.
- Possess knowledge of Kannada, Telugu and Hindi.
- Working knowledge in the area of disease surveillance and project management.
- Good communication skills: scientific writing as evidenced by publications in peer-reviewed scientific journals and official communications.
- Knowledge of literature review using reference managers, data handling, analysis, interpretation and report writing.
- Working knowledge of statistical software including SPSS/Stata/R.
- Working knowledge of MS Office.
- Knowledge of Kannada, Telugu and Hindi.
*Note: For This Post Non-Medical Personnel Will Be Considered Only If Medical Personnel With Required Qualifications Are Not Available / Suitable.
For Medical: The Salary for Project Scientist C (Medical/Non-Medical) post is Rs.64, 000/- (plus HRA)
For Non-Medical: The Salary for Project Scientist C (Medical/Non-Medical) post is Rs. 51,000/- (plus HRA)
Nature of Duty:
- Training of field staff
- Visits to all health facilities within the district for supportive supervision
- Develop research protocols and conduct research studies
- Data analysis
- Preparation of reports
- Meetings with various stakeholders
Selection Procedure: The Selection Process is based on the performance in the Interview. (Interview Date will inform later). Candidate’s selection is based on the Interview only. No Exam will be conducted.
How to Apply?
Candidates can send the duly filled application form (Prescribed format) with required relevant supporting documents to the mail id mentioned in this blog. The Direct link for application form is mentioned in this blog.
Mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
The Age limit for applying the Project Scientist C (Medical/Non-Medical) post is 40 years.
The Last Date for ICMR NIE Recruitment 2021 application is 21.04.2021
Candidates can apply through official website or use the direct link mentioned in this blog.