ICMR Field Investigator Vacancy 2020 Notification: Indian Council Of Medical Research (ICMR) has Released the Vacancy Notification for the post of Research Assistant , Lab Technician , Multi Tasking Staff , Project Technician III (Field Worker) , Field Investigator , Project Associate-II for 17 Vacancies. This Application Form Will Be Available From 03.11.2020 to 05.11.2020. Candidates can check the Information in below official Notification Regarding through the Educational Qualification, Age Limit, pay Scale, Etc. Check Here Information in below.
ICMR Field Investigator Vacancy 2020 Notification Over View
|Name of Organization||Indian Council Of Medical Research (ICMR)|
|Name of Post||Research Assistant , Lab Technician , Multi Tasking Staff , Project Technician III (Field Worker) , Field Investigator , Project Associate-II|
|Number of Vacancies||17|
|Start Date For Application||03.11.2020|
|Last Date for Application||05.11.2020|
Educational Qualification For the ICMR Field Investigator 2020 Notification:
- Graduate in Science from recognized university with three years work experience from recognized institution or Master’s degree in Microbiology, Biochemistry and Biotechnology.
- 12th Pass in science subjects and 2 years diploma in DMLT or One year DMLT with one year required experience in a recognized organization or two years field / laboratory experience.
Vacancies For the ICMR Field Investigator 2020 Notification:
|Name of Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Multi Tasking Staff||03|
|Project Technician III||03|
Age Limit For the ICMR Field Investigator 2020 Notification:
- Age limit and experience will be considered as on the date of walk-in interview/personal discussion.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the walk-in-interview/personal discussion/written test.
Pay Scale For the ICMR Field Investigator 2020 Notification:
Monthly Remuneration for Rs 17520 to Rs : 29565/-Level 18 : As per ROPA 2019.
General Conditions For the ICMR Field Investigator 2020 Notification:
- All posts are contractual for the duration offered. The appointment may be renewed after every specific period of time subject to satisfactory performance and project requirement.
- Canvassing and bringing inside or outside influence in any form for short listing and employment will treated as a disqualification and the candidate will be debarred from selection process
How To Apply for the ICMR Field Investigator 2020 Notification:
Interested candidates fulfilling the required qualification may download the prescribed application form from the website www.nirt.res.in, www.icmr.nic.in and walk-in on the date and time mentioned above to National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis, 1 Mayor Sathyamoorthy Road, Chetpet, Chennai 600 031
- Interview will be held on the same day after registration and verification of documents. No candidate will be allowed to enter after scheduled date and time.
- The following Preventive measures are strictly to be adhered by the candidates appearing for walk-in-interview on the scheduled date and time to contain the spread of Novel Corona virus (COVID-19) inside the premises and during recruitment process
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
Age Limit ICMR Field Investigator 2020 Notification?
Age relaxation is admissible in respect of SC/ST/OBC candidates, Retrenched Government Employees, Departmental Candidates (including projects) and Ex-Servicemen in accordance with the instructions issued by the Central Government from time to time.
Knowledge of Computer Application and Data Entry Field Experience in TB Programme