ICICI Probationary officer programme 2021 OUT – Eligibility Criteria, Online Application Link Given – Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India ICICI Bank in partnership with Manipal Global Education Services started Probationary officer programme for sales and Relationship management. This training program is to attach young minds who want to start career on sales and relationship banking. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this program. Check out the entire post for brief description about this program. Official Notification and application link were given at the end of the post for your preference.
ICICI PO Program Details
Name of the Board
Name of the Post
ICICI PO Program Eligibility
For this Probationary officer programme candidate should have to completed graduation with 55% aggregate marks in any discipline from recognized Institute or University by government of India. Candidate’s age should not exceed the maximum age limit of 27 years as on 01-03-2021 or candidate should have been born on or after 01-03-1994.
About ICICI Probationary Officer Program
This ICICI Probationary officer program is designed to develop first level managers with banking knowledge and required skill-sets to perform day to day activities as probationary officers in Bank. The Programme will expand candidate’s knowledge in sales, servicing, cross-selling and acquiring new customers through field visits as part of the duties/tasks assigned. And internship / on-the-job-training periods will also involve these duties/tasks as part of the learning process.
- The program will be conducted for the period of one year at CICI Manipal Academy campus, Bangalore including dual internship at ICICI Bank
- This Probationary officer program will focuses on providing inputs comprising of relevant knowledge, developing sales and relationship banking skills and shaping the candidate for probationary officer
- This training will helpful for the candidates to expand their knowledge in core banking areas like banking products, processes, systems, regulation and compliance frameworks involved in day to day operations
ICICI PO Program Structure
The Probationary officer program will be conducted for one year and divided in to 4 terms
- Term 1 will be conducted for the period of 4 months and candidates will get Classroom training at IMA, Bangalore.
- Term 2 will be conducted for 2 months as Internship at ICICI Bank
- Term 3 will be conducted for the period of 2 months and candidates will get Classroom training at IMA, Bangalore.
- Term 4 contains on job training for the period of 4 months at ICICI Bank
ICICI PO Program Online Application Producer
- Go to Official website of ICICI Bank Careers
- And find the post named probationary officers programme
- Or use the link given in this page
- Read the instruction given in the notification carefully
- Click apply here fill the application form and upload required documents
- Print out the filled application for further use
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
The Probationary officer program will be conducted for the period of one year
Candidate’s age limit should not exceed the maximum of 27 years as on 01-03-2021.
ICICI is abbreviated as Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India