ICICI Bank Job Openings 2023: Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India has released a recruitment notification to select suitable candidates for the post of Credit Manager. The details of the notification are mentioned below; interested candidates can go through the details.
ICICI Bank Careers
|Name of the Board||Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India (ICICI) Bank|
|Name of the Post||Credit Manager|
|No. of Openings||As Per The Requirements|
|Job Location||Across India|
ICICI Bank Recruitment 2023 Qualification:
Candidate should have a graduate degree with professional qualification of Chartered Accountancy, ICWAI or CFA OR should be a CA/ICWAI-Intermediate, MBA-Finance OR should have Graduate, Post-Graduate degree from a Premier institution preferably in Economics / Commerce / Business Administration or Finance.
ICICI Bank Recruitment 2023 Experience:
Applicants can have 0 to 6 years of experience in the relevant field as mentioned in the notification.
ICICI Bank Recruitment 2023 Job Responsibilities:
- Undertake a comprehensive 360 Banking assessment of customers and offer the right Banking solutions
- Undertake the credit assessment process within a defined turn-around-time (TAT)
- Focus on delivering best-in-class service and transaction experience to customers in every engagement
ICICI Bank Recruitment 2023 Selection Process:
Applicants will be selected by considering their criteria and further details will be shared with the shortlisted candidates.
ICICI Bank Recruitment 2023 How To Apply:
- Open the official careers website
- Select the Current Openings option
- All the notifications will be displayed on that page, select the desired notification
- Read the complete details before applying
- Eligible candidates can apply by clicking the apply link
Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website.
Candidate should have a graduate degree with professional qualification in Chartered Accountancy, ICWAI, or CFA.
The selected candidates will be placed across India.