ICICI Bank Recruitment 2021 OUT – 700+ Vacancies || NO EXAM | NO Application Fee || Direct Interview!!!. ICICI Bank Limited is conducting Interview across various cities in Tamil Nadu. Nowadays Private Sector Banks provide career opportunities for young Graduates for offering various Banking & Financial Services Jobs. ICICI Banks helps you take charge of your progress with excellent bank job opportunities across India. So if you are interested take a look at our blog. We provide you complete details about ICICI recruitment.
ICICI Bank Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|30.03.2021 & 01.04.2021|
ICICI Bank Notification 2021 Eligibility:
- For this ICICI Bank Recruitment Both Male and Female candidates can apply. Candidate’s age limit should be below 25 years. So, young candidates who wish to develop a career in banking sector can make use of this good opportunity. Other Details related to this recruitment regarding eligibility and other details are provided here.
- The Educational Qualification needed for this recruitment is Bachelor. So aspirants should have completed any arts and science degree can attend the walk-in interview. So if you are fresher or you are a candidate from other industry and switching to this banking industry, then you can also apply.
- As said already this recruitment drive does not need any experience. Eligible Indian Nationals who don’t have experience and have the above said qualification details can utilize this job opening. The Interview Venue, Date and Time Details is mentioned below.
ICICI Bank Interview & Venue Details:
|Tiruppur||30.03.2021||10.30 AM||Dexter Academy, 410/332, 2nd Flr, KR Bakes Upstairs, Pushpa Theatre Bus Stop, Avinashi – Tiruppur Road, Tiruppur – 641 602||9677763782|
|Kumbakonam||30.03.2021||10.30 AM||KMSSS Bishop House, Kamaraj Road, Kumbakonam 612001||9600044872& 9384093241|
|Mayiladuthurai||30.03.2021||10.30 AM||CSC Computer Education 13, Mudhaliyar St, Near Bus Stand, Pasupathi Streer, Koranad, Mayiladuthurai|
|Thanjavur||01.04.2021||10.30 AM||Dexter Academy, MIG 535, First Floor Oppostite to Rajah Serfoji College, New Housing Board Unitt, Thanjavur|
|Erode||01.04.2021||10.30 AM||154, Parimalam Complex, Mettur Road, Near Kalyan Silks, Erode Fort, Erode||9677763782|
ICICI Bank Selection Process:
The ICICI Bank Selection Process is based on Interview. So candidates will be selected based on their performance in the Interview. The Questions may be based on baking sector. A job in banking services acquires many bank interview questions and answers to clear the interview panel. So prepare yourself to perform well in the Interview. The Final Selection is based on the performance in the interview.
Tips for ICICI Bank Interview:
- Know about the Bank
- Reach on Time and Greet properly while attending Interview
- Pay attention to your body language
- Keep your resume updated
- Be aware about the important things happening in the world
- Refer frequently asked Questions in Interview by the Bank
- Thank the interviewer
ICICI Bank Pay Scale:
The Pay Scale and salary related details are not mentioned in ICICI Short Notice. Once you got selected after the Interview Process, the salary details will be informed to you by mail. Also the salary is based on candidate’s designation. It means the salary will be varied post to post. Candidates will get salary based on their performance.
How to Attend ICICI Bank Interview 2021?
Step 1: Read the above said eligibility details
Step 2: If you are found that you are eligible, and then attend the Interview
Step 3: The Interview Date and Time is mentioned in the above table
Step 4: Attend the Interview on time with all your educational and experience certificates if any
Step 5: ICICI Bank Short Notice is provided in the below link
All the Best for your Interview!!!
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
There are totally 700+ vacancies are allotted for ICICI Bank Recruitment 2021
The Interview will be held on 30.03.2021 & 01.04.2021
The Selection process consists of Interview only