ICG Medical Examination Selection List 2021 OUT – Download Directly – Indian Coastal Guard has released selection list for INS Chilka Navik domestic branch medical examination. Candidate can download the selection list directly from our website. These selection list included procedure for medical examination and zone wise candidate allotment list. Call letter for the medical examination with ink signed will be send to individual candidates. Candidates who haven’t get the ink signed call up letter can be collected after 05-04-2021 from recruitment office. Check out the entire post for full description about this notification
ICG Medical Examination Selection Details
Name of the Board
|Indian Coastal Guard|
Name of the Post
|Navik (Domestic Branch)|
|Number of Vacancies||
Selection List for Medical Examination Released
Instruction for Medical Examination
Candidates should have to bring INK Signed call letter for Medical Examination at INS chilka if candidate not received ink signed call letter he can collected on 5-04-2021 between 3 to 5pm on production e-admit card and photo id card (any one of aadhar card, voter id card, driving license, passport, college id card) from the respective recruitment zone of the candidate candidates shortlisted for final medicals at ins chilka are to comply with covid-19 protocol as mentioned. Candidates are required to intimate their willingness / unwillingness to their respective zonal recruitment centers by e-mail as specified in the call letter by 04 April 2020.
Instruction Regarding Covid-19
The candidates will undergo a 07 days period of quarantine as per COVID-19 protocol. All COVID-19 preventive measures like wearing Face Masks, frequent hand wash and maintain social distancing to be followed during quarantine
All candidates shortlisted for Final Medicals of Navik (DB) 01/2021 batch are to report at INS Chilka on 09 & 10 Apr 2021 at 0600 hrs as per the regions candidates have to undergo covid 19 protocols by INS Chilka. Candidate has to report 9.04.2021 or 10-04-2021 based on their recruitment zone for covid 19 protocols. Document verification will be conducted on 9th and 10th April 2021. Bio metric and Final Medical examination will be conducted at INS chilka at 16 and 17 April 2021 and Appeal Medicals at INHS Kalyani/ INHS Nivarini or as decided by INS Chilka for those candidates declared Ty Unfit during medicals at Ser will be completed within 3 period as directed in INS chilka
Documents Required Submit During DV
Candidates are to bring the following documents with the call letter for document verification at INS Chilk
- Candidate should have to carry Ink Signed call letter with 3 copies
- E-admit card with 4 copies
- Blue back ground color passport size photographs – 30 nos
- Photographs of specification 3.5cms x 2.5 cms with blue background – 10 nos.
- Domicile certificate, 10th mark sheet and certificate, ST/SC/OBC certificate – (one copy original & 10 self-attested photo copy)
- Photo ID Card (any one of adhar card, voter ID card, driving license, passport, college id card) – (one copy original & 03 photo copy).
- No Objection Certificate from the employer (if employed) – 03 Original Copies + 03 photocopies
- Parental willingness certificate – (one copy original & 03 photo copy) (format available on ICG website
- Police verification certificate – (one copy original & 03 photo copy) (duly countersigned by SP office) (format available on ICG website).
- Family particular certificate – (one copy original & 03 photo copy) (format available on ICG website)
- Attestation form – 03 copies (original) (format available on ICG website).
- Character certificate – (one copy original & 03 photo copy) (format available on ICG website).
- Willingness certificate – (one copy original & 03 photo copy) (format available on ICG website).
How to Download Selection List for Medical Examination
- Go to official website of ICG
- Go to careers page and go to NAVIK
- Download the selection list for medical examination
- Or use the link given below
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
Candidate should report for Medical Examination at INS Chikla on 9-04-2021 and 10-4-2021
Candidate can go to Official website or use the link given above to download the selection list for medical examination
Candidates no need to download the call letter for NAVID DB call letters send to individuals directily