ICFRE JPF Recruitment 2021 Out – Check TFRI Eligibility Details!! Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education (ICFRE), Tropical Forest Research Institute (TFRI) has released the notification for the post of Junior Project Fellow (JPF) & other posts for filling up of 24 posts. The interested candidates can download official notification pdf.
The Last date for receipt of application is 18.6.2021. So candidates who are looking for forest job can use this opportunity. TFRI Recruitment and eligibility details such as age limit, selection process are mention below in our blog.
TFRI Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of the Board
|Tropical Forest Research Institute (TFRI) Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education (ICFRE)|
|Name of the post||
Junior Project Fellow (JPF) & other posts
No of vacancies
TFRI JPF Eligibility Criteria 2021:
- Junior Project Fellow (JPF) – Candidates Should Have Pass A First Class M.Sc. in Plant Biotechnology / Biotechnology /Plant Genetics / M.Sc. in Agri / Forestry with specialization in Biotechnology.
- Project Assistant (PA) – Candidates Should Have Pass A First class B.Sc. degree in science with Botany as one of the subject.
- Field Assistant (FA) – Candidates Should Have Pass A First class B.Sc. in Foresty /Agricu1ture/Biological Science
- The Post is temporary in nature, but likely to be made permanent. Refer official notification for more details about the recruitment.
TFRI Age Limit:
- Upper age limit for Junior Research Fellow/JPF is 28 Years and Field Assistant/ Project Assistant is 25 years as on 0 I st June. 2019.
- The age Relaxable up to 5 years in the case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes. Women, Divyangjan and OBC applicants will be allowed for the departmental candidates of the ICFRE.
The candidates will get the paid for the posts CPC Pay Matrix Pay Scale 17000- 31000. Refer more salary details are given in the official notification pdf.
TFRI Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on the written test or interview. The selection process details are not present or mention in the official notification pdf. The selection process will be intimated to the candidates separately.
Documents required for ICFRE TFRI Recruitment 2021:
Candidates must attach photocopies of certificates / documents (self-attested) with the application form regarding the essential qualifications along with (3ther Backward Class (OBC) certificate for the post. In absence of such documents, the application can be rejected straight away.
- One photograph
- two additional identical photographs separately along with the application form
- Duly stapled with their name written in capital letters at the back side of the photographs.
How to apply for TFRI Recruitment 2021:
- Candidates go to the official website
- Find the recruitment notification
- Click on the Online application
- fill the application
- Send through the proper channel along with required documents.
The board having 24 vacancies allotted for these posts
Refer above or official notification for last date of application.
The candidates can apply from the official website or here.