ICFRE-IWST Recruitment 2020 has released. Chairs of Excellence under following discipline exist in the location mentioned against the name. To carry out an in-depth analysis of the existing research activities in forest products being carried out in different organizations, their inter-linkages and applicability of the research at industrial level needs. To indentify new technologies and processes developed for forest products industries globally and suggest appropriate technologies for up-gradation of the industries and strategies for their adoption in India. The new technologies and processes in (b) above will include, but not restricted to, new biomaterials, advanced engineering products, novel packaging, nanotechnology and enhanced carbon locking. To develop a long-term forest products research plan for the Council with definite deliverables. Compilation of the status of forest product industries particularly of primary wood processing industries like milling, seasoning, preservation, etc., with reference to their technological status, constraints and requirements. Bringing out a comprehensive report on present status of forest products research in the country, their relevance and applicability to the industrial scale.
Analyze the emerging trends in forest product research and suggesting a road-map for research in the field for the country. Facilitating the Institute-Industry interaction for transfer of potential technologies developed by ICFRE. Identifying the priority areas of forest products research for the country and formulation of collaborative research projects. To prepare a plan for Human Resources Development for the scientific and technical manpower of the Council to upgrade the skills and exposure in emerging areas of forest product research. To provide specific academic inputs to FRI Deemed University students on the subject. The interested persons are to send their curriculum vitae along with all necessary documents in support of qualification and experience etc., to the given address on or before 15-04-2020. Candidates can check more details from our website.
Latest Bank Job Notification- Download Here
ICFRE-IWST 2020 Details:
|Name of the Board||ICFRE- Institute of Wood Science and Technology|
|Name Of The Post||Forest Products IWST Services & Scope of Services|
Age Limit for ICFRE-IWST:
The person applying for the position of chair shall not be more than 65 years as on 1st June 2020.
Educational Qualification for ICFRE-IWST:
- Forestry research / academic professionals with doctorate and 15 years of experience in relevant filed OR Masters with 15 years of service in Indian Forest Service out of which a minimum of 5 years experience in forestry research/ academics.
- Publications in reputed national & International journals.
- Experience in successful national / international level project formulation/ management / implementation / monitoring.
- Experience of working with Govt. of India organization and networking with Government / Non Governmental national and international organizations.
General Conditions of ICFRE-IWST:
- A memorandum of agreement shall be signed for the Chair of “Forest Products” between the IWST, Bangaluru and the person appointed to the chair.
- The duration of the chair shall be up to the period of 12 months extendable by a maximum period of up to 12 months by DG, ICFRE.
- The chair may leave the position giving two month advance notice.
- The duration of the chair may be curtailed by the Director General, ICFRE if the performance of the Chair is not satisfactory.
- Head Quarter of the Chair shall be at IWST, Bengaluru.
- All the material, modules, course curricula etc, developed by the chair shall be the property of the IWST / ICFRE.
How to Apply ICFRE-IWST Recruitment 2020:
The interested persons are to send their curriculum vitae along with all necessary documents in support of qualification and experience etc., to the Director, Institute of Wood Science and Technology, 18th Cross Malleswaram, Bengaluru – 560 003 along with a demand draft of Rs. 1000/- in favour of Director, Institute of Wood Science and Technology, Bengaluru. The amount of Demand Draft is non-refundable in any case. The name of the Chair for which CV is submitted should be boldly superscribed on the envelope. Last date of the application 15th April 2020.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|