ICFRE HFRI LDC Recruitment 2021 Out – Check Eligibility Details!! Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education (ICFRE), Himalayan Forest Research Institute (HFRI) has released the notification for the post of Lower Division Clerk (LDC) for filling up of 1 post. The interested candidates can download the application from the official notification pdf.
The Last date for receipt of the application is 13.5.2021. For the candidates residing in Union Territories of Jammu & Kashmir and Laddakh and Spiti I)district and Pangi sub-division of Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh, Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Tripura, Nagaland, Sikkim, Andaman Nicobar Islands and Lakshdweep, the last date of receipt of application is 28.5.2021. HFRI Recruitment and eligibility details such as age limit, selection process are mention below in our blog. The interview date details are given below.
ICFRE Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of the Board
|Himalayan Forest Research Institute (HFRI) Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education (ICFRE)|
Name of the post
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)|
No of vacancies
|13.5.2021 & 28.5.2021|
HFRI LDC Eligibility Criteria 2021:
- Candidates should have passed in 12th class Pass from a recognized Board. Should have A typing speed of 30 words per minute in English or 25 words per minute in Hindi in manual typewriter or Typing speed of 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi on Computer.
- The Post is temporary in nature, but likely to be made permanent. Refer official notification for more details about the recruitment.
HFRI Age Limit:
- Candidates should have not below 18 years or exceeding 30 years, age relaxation up to 05 years will be allowed for the departmental candidates of the ICFRE.
- The age Relaxation for Govt. servants in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Govt. of India from time to time
The candidates will get the paid for the post Level -2 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix Pay Scale 19900-63200 (Pre-revised pay band 5200-20200 + GP 1900). No more salary details are given in the official notification pdf.
HFRI Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on the written test with 100 marks duration of 2 hours.
- Each correct answer will carry one mark. 1/4th Mark will be deducted for each incorrect/ wrong answer.
- Ten times of number of vacancy for the post will be called for typing test shortlisted on the basis of highest marks obtained in the written examination. Typing test will be of qualifying nature and final merit list will be prepare after typing test for the post. No interview will be conducted for advertised post.
HFRI Application Fee:
Candidates should have pay A Non-refundable application fee of Rs. 300-00 is to be deposited by the candidates through Demand Draft only of any Nationalized Bank drawn in favour of Director, HFRI payable at Shimla.
Documents required for HFRI Recruitment 2021:
Candidates must attach photocopies of certificates / documents (self-attested) with the application form regarding the essential qualifications along with (3ther Backward Class (OBC) certificate for the post. In absence of such documents, the application can be rejected straight away.
- One photograph
- two additional identical photographs separately along with the application form
- Duly stapled with their name written in capital letters at the back side of the photographs.
How to apply for HFRI Recruitment 2021:
- Candidates go to the official website
- Find the recruitment notification
- Click on the pdf
- Download the application and fill the application
- Send through the proper channel along with required documents.
The board having 1 vacancies allotted for these posts
13.5.2021 & 28.5.2021 is the last date for HFRI Recruitment 2021
The candidates can attend the exam. Refer above steps.