ICAR JRF Recruitment 2021 – Last Date to Apply for NAARM & NRCB Vacancies. Hurry Up Job Seekers!!! ICAR-National Research Center for Banana and National Academy of Agricultural Research Management has already started the recruitment process for filling up enormous numbers of Chief Operating Officer, Business Development Manager, Project Associate and other vacancies on 12.04.2021 and 14.04.2021.
Here is a good opportunity for those dreaming to get Govt Jobs as ICAR Recruitment 2021 to be Closed within the upcoming days (I.e) Offline Applications will be Stopped on 24.04.2021. Job Seekers should not worry we have shared all information including details about eligibility criteria and steps to apply here in below description.
Eligibility Criteria 2021:
- Job Seekers shall have Bachelor’s degree from a Premier Institute in Agriculture & allied sciences/ Engg (with understanding of agricultural scenario on India) with a post-graduation in M.B.A/PGDM Agriculture- Agribusiness / Finance/ Entrepreneurship/ / Marketing/ Rural management/ with first division/ Ph.D. in agriculture/biological science.
- Working experience of minimum 3-6 years especially in agribusiness/rural enterprises/Agri. Incubation Center/industry.
- Applicants also pass First class in M.Tech. (Textile Engineering Environmental Engineering / Chemical Engineering / Biotechnology / Food Technology / Agricultural Engineering) with NET / GATE / equivalent or M.Sc. (Agriculture / Horticulture / Biochemistry / Microbiology / equivalent degree) with NET / GATE / equivalent and First class in M.Sc. or M.Tech. (Biotechnology / Molecular Biology) with NET.
Desirable Qualification & Age Limit:
knowledge in rural innovation management; managing sustainable ROI for the organization. Strong skills in situation analysis skills, partnership handling, client management, liaising, handling strategic partnerships, new business development, business development, business initiatives and multi-tasking ability. The candidate should be a team player, with Not more than 35 years for men and 40 years for women. Age relaxation shall be applicable for the post as per rules.
- The COO shall develop various programs to generate income for its sustainability. The incumbent is to expect to keep track of the fund allocation and report project progress to CEO on time.
- The incumbent must communicate the vision, mission, goals, and objectives and should come out with online and offline collaterals for different contexts including website and social media content. Communication plan should also include preparation of annual and quarterly reports, newsletters.
Selection Process 2021:
- The above position is purely on temporary basis and co-terminus with the project. There is no provision for re-employment after termination of project. The selected candidate will not have any right for claiming pay scale or absorption against any regular post being vacant on a later date at this institute.
- Candidates who have possessed the required qualifications only be called for the online interview.
- Candidates attending the Interview should neatly type the application in the format prescribed in MS-WORD – TIMES NEW ROMAN FONT – 12 SIZE and submit the same along with attested copies of educational qualifications, experience and publications etc. through email.
Eligible candidates are requested to submit their applications in the enclosed proforma with self attested copies of educational qualification / experience certificates etc though email to [email protected] on or before 04.30 PM 24.04.2021 (Saturday).
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Twitter||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Our Facebook||Click Here|
Job Seekers shall have Bachelor’s degree from a Premier Institute in Agriculture & allied sciences/ Engg (with understanding of agricultural scenario on India) with a post-graduation in M.B.A/PGDM Agriculture- Agribusiness / Finance/ Entrepreneurship/ / Marketing/ Rural management/ with first division/ Ph.D. in agriculture/biological science.
Candidates Not more than 35 years for men and 40 years for women. Age relaxation shall be applicable for the post as per rules.
Candidates who have possessed the required qualifications only be called for the online interview.