ICAR IARI Technician Recruitment 2021 Out – Apply Online for 600+ Vacancies. The Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) will conduct competitive examination for recruitment to the posts of Technician (T-1) under Direct Recruitment in Pay Level-3 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix at ICAR Research Institutes in accordance with the rules issued by the Indian Council of Agricultural Research. The IARI under the Administrative control of Indian Council of Agricultural Research will hold online computer-based test (CBT).
If you are Eligible, Kindly Check This!!!
Candidates satisfying the eligibility conditions have to apply On-line on ICAR-IARI website i.e. https://www.iari.res.in/ . Candidates are advised to read the following instructions carefully before applying on-line and also all the instructions given on main page of on-line application portal.
IARI Technician Recruitment 2021 Notification
|Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI)|
|Starting Date to Apply||
18 December 2021
Last Date to Apply
|10 January 2022 (11:55 P.M.)|
Mode of Apply
Job Notification Released
IARI Technician Vacancy 2021:
The total numbers of vacancies to be filled up on the basis of this examination are as under: –
|Category||No. of vacancies|
IARI Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must have completed Matriculation pass from a recognized Board. Candidate must specifically indicate the percentage of marks obtained (calculated to the nearest two decimals) in the relevant column of the application form. Where percentage of marks is not awarded by the University but only CGPA/OGPA is awarded, the same shall be converted into percentage in terms of conversion norms of university in this regard, besides indicating the CGPA/OGPA in the application form.
- Candidates will have to produce the certificate/document issued by the university evidencing conversion formula of university, when called for document verification. Round off % age will not be acceptable under any circumstances for consideration for appointment. The fraction of percentage so arrived will be ignored i.e. 59.99% will be treated as less than 60%.
IARI Recruitment 2021 Age Limit:
Candidates do not exceeding Minimum age limit is 18 years as on 10 January 2022 i.e. closing date of online application and . Maximum age limit is 30 years as on 10 January 2022 i.e., closing date of online application. The maximum age limit for serving regular employees of ICAR is 58 years as on 10 January 2022.
The upper age limit prescribed above will be relaxable: –
- Up to a maximum of five (05) years if a candidate belongs to SC or ST in respect of posts reserved for them.
- Up to a maximum of three (03) years in respect of candidates belonging to Other Backward Classes who are eligible to avail reservation in respect of posts reserved for them.
- For candidates belonging to ‘Persons with Benchmark Disability’ category, the upper age limit will be relaxable up to a maximum of 10 years. However, candidates belonging to SC, ST and OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) who are also covered under the ‘Person with Benchmark Disability’ category will be eligible for grant of cumulative age relaxation under both of their respective categories. The reservation for PwBD is horizontal across all the categories.
- To other bonafide displaced persons/repatriates of Indian origin/ Ex-Service Men/ Serving Defence Services Personnel etc. as per the existing instructions of the Government of India on the subject.
IARI Recruitment 2021 Application Fees:
The candidates seeking admission to the examination must pay to the IARI a fee as follows:
|Category of Candidate||Examination fee (Rs.)||Registration fee (Rs.)||Total (Rs.)|
|Women/ Schedule Caste/Schedule Tribe/Ex Servicemen / Person with Benchmark Disability||NIL||300/-||300/-|
IARI Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
The scheme and syllabus of the examination are given in the rules of the examination for the respective posts vide Annexure III. The Question Paper will be set in English & Hindi only. In case of any difference/discrepancy/dispute in the questions between English and Hindi, the content of English version shall prevail.
IARI Recruitment 2021 Important Dates:
|Submission of online applications starts on||18 December 2021|
|Last date and time for receipt of online applications||10 January 2022 (11:55 P.M.)|
|Last date and time for making online fee payment||10 January 2022 (11:55 P.M.)|
|Date of online objective type examination (CBT)**||Between 25 January- 05 February,2022|
How to Apply for IARI Recruitment 2021 Apply Online:
Step 1: Candidates can apply on-line by visiting the ICAR-IARI website and going to the tab “Recruitment Cell” available at https://www.iari.res.in/
Step 2: Applicants need to sign-up by filling up post applied, Name, valid Mobile Number and valid Email ID.
Step 3: candidates will receive Login ID & Password on their registered mobile number and Email ID, hence candidates are advised to verify the correctness of the mobile number & E-mail ID before proceeding
Step 4: Candidate should now re-login with Login ID & Password received on registered E-mail ID/Mobile Number.
Step 5: After submission of application, candidates will automatically be redirected to SBI MOPS payment gateway to deposit the Examination Fee(If applicable) + Registration Fee + Bank charges (if applicable) through different payment mode. Process Flow for deposit of Examination Fee through Payment Gateway of SBI MOPS
Step 6: Candidates are required to download the On-line Application Form generated by the System, which may be retained for future reference. This should NOT be sent to ICAR-IARI.
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Twitter||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Our Facebook||Click Here|
Candidates must have completed Matriculation pass from a recognized Board. Candidate must specifically indicate the percentage of marks obtained (calculated to the nearest two decimals) in the relevant column of the application form.
Candidates do not exceeding Minimum age limit is 18 years as on 10 January 2022 i.e. closing date of online application.
The scheme and syllabus of the examination are given in the rules of the examination for the respective posts vide Annexure III. The Question Paper will be set in English & Hindi only.