FAFD ICAI Assessment Test Notification 2021 Out for Certificate Course on Forensic Accounting and Fraud Detection – Apply Online Begins Soon for Online Assessment Test. The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India has published the notification for Online Assessment Test (AT) for Certificate Course on Forensic Accounting and Fraud Detection on the official site. Candidates who are waiting for this Online Assessment Test; Can register from 14.04.2021 onwards. Last Date for Face Authentication at https://learning.icai.org is 30th April 2021 till 5:30 PM
To appear for ICAI Online AT 2021, candidates have to fill the online application form. Check more information on ICAI Online AT 21 from this page. Direct Link for Apply Online is given below.
ICAI FAFD Assessment Test Notification 2021
Name of the Board
|Institute of Chartered Accountants of India|
|Online Assessment Test (AT)|
|Forensic Accounting and Fraud Detection|
|Starting Date to Apply||
|Last Date to Apply||
Note: No Further extension shall be provided for completing the process of Face Authentication, please complete the face registration/authentication process within the time limit.
Prerequisites for the FAFD Assessment Test:
- Completion of the Eligibility Criteria (50% Marks in Module Tests and Project Work in aggregate and 90% attendance in the Professional Training)
- Desktop/ Laptop with good internet connectivity
- Camera attached with Desktop/ Laptop
- Active login at Digital Learning Hub of ICAI (https://learning.icai.org )
- Completion of Face Registration Activity at https://learning.icai.org by 5.30 PM of 30th April, 2021
- Launch of the Assessment enables Face Authentication to confirm liveliness (Blink of eyes). Registrations for AT begins from 14th April 2021 (12 PM).
- Mock Test will be conducted for the registered members. It is advised to appear in the same to have a look and feel of the Assessment Test. Details will be shared separately.
ICAI FAFD Assessment Test Application Fees 2021:
Candidates re appearing in the FAFD AT have to pay FAFD Re attempt AT Fee of Rs. 590/- (500/- + 18% GST). /- (Rupees Five Hundred and ninety only) This fee is applicable to the Members who had given the FAFD AT earlier and could not clear the Exam. Note: Candidates appearing for the first time are not required to pay any fees
ICAI FAFD Assessment Test Date 2021:
- As per the Official Notification; The next online Assessment Test (AT) for FAFD Certificate Course is scheduled to be held on Saturday the 8th May, 2021 from 10:00 a.m. to 12.00 p.m. through Digital Learning Hub of ICAI (https://learning.icai.org/ )
- Members are required to ensure that they are able to login in the Digital Learning Hub of ICAI (https://learning.icai.org/) using their SSP Portal credentials. Please check this latest by 20th April 2021 and in case of any issue with the login; please write to us at email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com . We would not be able to help any Member if they are not able to login at the day of the Assessment Test.
Note: Application requests received after the last date would not be entertained under any circumstances and Member have to appear in the next AT.
- Result of FAFD Assessment Test to be held on 8th May 2021 would be announced by 5.30 P.M. on Friday the 14th May, 2021 tentatively.
- Members who have already cleared the FAFD Assessment Test are not required to appear again.
How to Apply for ICAI FAFD Assessment Test Notification 2021:
Step 1: Firstly fill the application form available on the official website.
Step 2: The applicant will fill the details and upload the photograph & signatures. Uploading of photograph & signatures as jpeg/ jpg files is Mandatory.
Step 3: After sign up, login credentials are sent to the email ID.
Step 4: Next, candidates have to select the course and also choose a category. Then, click on “Apply now” button.
Step 5: After that, candidates need to pay the application fee.
Step 6: After making the payment, copy the transaction ID and enter the ID on the ET online form.
Step 7: Next, select the examination centre and submit the form.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
Launch of the Assessment enables Face Authentication to confirm liveliness (Blink of eyes). Registrations for AT begins from 14th April 2021 (12 PM).
Last Date for Face Authentication at https://learning.icai.org is 30th April 2021 till 5:30 PM
To appear for ICAI Online AT 2021, candidates have to fill the online application form.