ICAI Notification 2022 OUT – For November Examination | Download Intermediate/Final/ PQC Course Exam Date and PDF Here. The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India has released the notification for Intermediate Course, Final Course Examination, members’ examination – International Taxation. Candidates who waited for this notification are advised to download it from the official site OR Refer this page till end for further details and notification downloading direct link also available on this page. Kindly refer it thoroughly.
ICAI Registration 2022 Date
- Online application for ICAI Registration will commence from 21.07.2022 and the last date for submission of online examination application forms will be available up to 10.08.2022. Application received after the last date will not be considered.
- Candidates are advised to submit online applications before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection / inability or failure to login to the online application portal on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
ICAI Notification 2022 Details
|Name of the Board||Institute of Chartered Accountants of India|
|Name of the Examination||Intermediate Course, Final Course Examination, members’ examination – International Taxation|
|Registration Date||21.07.2022 to 10.08.2022|
|Last date of Registration with late fee||17.08.2022|
About ICAI Exams
The Council of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India is pleased to announce that the next Chartered Accountants Foundation, Intermediate and Final Examinations will be held on the dates and places which are given below provided that sufficient number of candidates offer themselves to appear from each of the below mentioned places.
International Taxation – Assessment Test (INTT – AT) (which is open to the members of the Institute) will be held on the dates and places (centres in India only) which are given below provided that sufficient number of candidates offer themselves to appear
ICAI Exam Date 2022
|Intermediate Course||Group-I: 02, 04, 06, 09.11.2022|
|Group-II: 11, 13, 15, 17.11.2022|
|Final Course Examination||Group-I: 01, 03, 05, 07.11.2022|
|Group-II: 10, 12, 14, 16.11.2022|
|International Taxation||01 & 03.11.2022|
|Insurance and Risk Management (IRM) Technical Examination – Modules I to IV||01, 03, 05, 07.11.2022|
ICAI Exam Timing
|Examination||Paper(s)||Exam, Timings (IST)||Duration|
|Intermediate||All Paper||2 PM to 5 PM||3 Hours|
|Final||Paper 1 to 5 & Paper 7 & 8||2 PM to 5 PM||3 Hours|
|Paper 6 (Elective)||2 PM to 6 PM||4 Hours|
|Post Qualification CourseExaminations* i.e. InternationalTaxation (INTT – AT) andInsurance and Risk Management (IRM) Technical Examination||All||2 PM to 5 PM||3 Hours|
ICAI Exam Fee 2022
- Examination fee for the Indian, Overseas, Kathmandu category is given on the Official notification. Candidates should check the Official notification then proceed to apply online.
- The late fee for submission of examination application form after the scheduled last date would be 600/- (for Indian / Kathmandu Centres) and US $ 10 (for Overseas Centres) as decided by the Council.
How to Register ICAI Exam 2022?
- Go to the official site of ICAI website.
- Select the required option on the Home page.
- Fill the application form and pay the application fee.
- Click Submit button and print the registration form for future purpose.
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Twitter||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Our Facebook||Click Here|
21.07.2022 is the starting date to apply for ICAI foundation 2022.
10.08.2022 is the last date to register for ICAI Course 2022.
Last date for submission of online examination application forms will be available up to 10.08.2022.