Certificate Course on Derivatives ICAI!! The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) has released the results for Certificate Course on Derivatives. The exam was held on 22nd May, 2021. So the candidates who are attend the online exam can download the result from the official website or here we have provided direct link for download the result is available at end of the page. Stay us for further updates.
ICAI Result 2021 Details:
Name of the Board
|The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI)|
Name of the course
22nd May, 2021
About this Course:
The course on the topic of derivatives covers the fundamental knowledge you need to know about derivatives. You will learn to differentiate between forward, futures, options, and swaps contracts. You will also work on practical examples in Excel to calculate the profits/losses for each type of contracts. By the end of this course, you will have the essential knowledge about derivative contracts required to proceed to more advanced topics, such as derivatives pricing and trading.
Major Topics Covered in this course include:
- Characteristics of derivative contracts
- Over-the-counter vs. exchange-traded
- Forward contracts
- Futures contracts
- Initial and maintenance margins
- Call and put options
- Moneyness (in-the-money, at-the-money, out-of-the-money)
- Swap contracts
How to download the ICAI Result 2021:
- Candidates go to the official website
- Click on the result of online certificate course
- New pdf will be opened
- Check the register no, name, membership no and result
- Download the pdf for further reference.
Candidates can download from the official website or here
The exam date is 22nd May, 2021.
The course name is Derivatives.