ICAI CA Registration 2021 Reopen – Download Reopen Apply Online Date & Link for Inter Courses Here. The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India at first said that the ICAI CA Registration was begins from
20.04.2021 to 04.05.2021. Now the Board has re open the registration for ICAI CA May Exam 2021 Portal on their official site. Candidates who missed and worried for this registration portal are advised to visit the official site and refer the information thoroughly or check this page till end.
Re-Opening of Online Filling up of Examination Application forms for Chartered Accountant Examination, May 2021.
The Board announces that “Considering the prevailing COVID-19 situation and in the interest of welfare & well-being of the students and to mitigate their hardships, in continuation to Important Announcement dated 27th April 2021, it has been decided to re – open the online filling up of examination application form for Chartered Accountants Final, Intermediate (IPC), Intermediate, Post Qualification Course viz.: Insurance and Risk Management (IRM) Technical Examination, and International Taxation – Assessment Test (INTT – AT) from 4th May 2021 (10 AM) to 6th May 2021 (11.59 PM) with late fees Rs.600/- or US $ 10)”
- The New Registration will be available from 04.05.2021 (10.00 AM) to 06.05.2021 (11.59 PM).
- Stay with us for further details and we are updating the latest news about ICAI CA Registration 2021 ASAP.
Instructions to Fill CA Application Form 2021
- The candidate will have to create a login ID on the official ICAI website, through one-time registration.
- Once the candidate has registered, he/she will receive a username and password through an email. The same will be shared through an SMS on the phone number furnished at the time of one-time registration.
- The candidate can log in through the username and password to access the application form.
- The candidate is required to furnish valid details and fill up every mandatory field. Incomplete forms will be rejected.
- The candidate is then required to pay the application fee through Visa/Master/Maestro Credit/Debit Card.
- After successful payment of the fees, the candidate will be required to download the duly filled form and take a print out of the same.
- If the image upload does not appear on the printout, the candidate will have to attach two latest photographs (passport size – 3.5X4.5 cms.)– One attested and one non-attested.
- If the Signatures are not appearing in the printout then Sign at specified places. Get it countersigned by parent/guardian at the specified place (in any case).
- The candidate will be required to get the Application Form attested by a Chartered Accountant or a Gazetted Officer or Principal of School/College