IBPS SO Eligibility Criteria 2021 – Check Graduation Percentage @ibps.in: ibps so vacancy 2021,IBPS SO Application form 2021 ,ibps so salary,ibps so eligibility,ibps so eligibility graduation percentage ,ibps so age limit,ibps so 2021 notification ,Exam Date:Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has released the recruitment notification for the post of Specialist Officers in participating banks on their Official site.
IBPS SO Eligibility Criteria 2021:
- Candidates, intending to apply for CRP SPL-XI should ensure that they fulfil the minimum eligibility criteria specified by IBPS.
- Candidates must necessarily produce the relevant documents in original and a photocopy in support of their identity and eligibility -pertaining to category, nationality, age, educational qualifications etc. as indicated in the online application form at the time of interview and any subsequent stage of the recruitment process as required by IBPS/ Participating Banks.
- Candidates should ensure that the educational qualification possessed by them shall be as per the prescribed educational qualifications mentioned in the advertisement and they fulfill the above eligibility criteria. No equivalent educational qualification shall be considered as eligible by IBPS or Participating Banks.
IBPS SO Vacancies 2021
- IT Officer (Scale I): 220 Posts
- Agriculture Field Officer (Scale I): 884 Posts
- Marketing Officer (Scale I): 535 Posts
- HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I): 61 Posts
- Law Officer (Scale I): 44 Posts
- Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I): 84 Posts
IBPS SO Application Fees 2021:
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges (Applicable GST will be borne by IBPS) Application Fees/ Intimation Charges [Payable from 03.11.2021 to 23.11.2021 (only Online payment, both dates inclusive) shall be as follows:
- 175/- (inclusive of GST) for SC/ST/PWBD candidates.
- 850 /- (inclusive of GST) for all others
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|