IBPS RRB 2022 – 2023: Check Vacancies, Application Dates, Eligibility Criteria, and Application Process Details || Download Notification PDF Here!!! The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) will conduct the IBPS RRB 2023 test for the recruitment of officers (scale-I, II, III) and office assistants (multipurpose) in participating Regional rural banks (RRBs). Interested individuals should apply for the exam on the IBPS’s official website. In July 2023, the application form was made available online.
IBPS RRB Notification 2022 -2023 Details:
|Name of the Board||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Name of the exam||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Rural Regional Bank (IBPS RRB)|
|Name of the post||Officers (Scale- I, II & III), Office Assistant (Multipurpose)|
|No of vacancies||12,958|
|Last date||Announce soon|
|Status||Notification release soon|
Eligibility Criteria for IBPS RRB 2023:
Officer Assistant (multipurpose)-A candidate should possess a valid bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university. He/she should have working knowledge of computers
Assistant Manager (Scale-I)- Candidates should have done graduation in any of the disciplines agriculture, horticulture, forestry, animal husbandry, veterinary science, agricultural engineering, Pisciculture, agricultural marketing and cooperation, information technology, management, law, economics or accountancy from a recognized university. Working knowledge of computers will also be appreciated.
The candidates must be a citizen of any of the following country Nepal, Bhutan, India, Neighboring countries like Pakistan. The candidate can also be an immigrant in Tibet.
IBPS RRB 2023 Age Limit:
- Assistant Manager (Scale-I)- A candidate’s age should fall between 18 years and 30 years
- Manager (Scale-II) – The age of a candidate should fall between 21 years and 32 years
- Senior Manager (Scale-III)- The age of a candidate should fall between 21 years and 40 years
- Officer Assistant (multipurpose)- A candidate’s age should fall between 18 years and 28 years
IBPS RRB Salary Details 2023:
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose): INR 19,000 – 22,000
- Officer (Scale- I): INR 29,000 – 33,000
- Officer (Scale- II): INR 33,000 – 39,000
- Officer (Scale- III): INR 38,000 – 44,000
IBPS RRB 2022 – 2023 Recruitment Process:
IBPS RRB 2023 will be conducted in three phases- preliminary exam, main exam, and interview. Candidates need to qualify in all the phases of the exam to be eligible for selection as an officer in RRBs. For more information on the exam, candidates should keep reading the article.
IBPS RRB 2023 Application Fee:
Candidates need to pay Rs. 600/- (Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates) as the application fee for the IBPS RRB exam. Ex-serviceman wishing to apply for office assistant post should pay Rs. 100/- as the application fee.
Important Dates for IBPS RRB 2023:
- Beginning of the online registration- July 2023
- Last date to register- July 2023
- Call letter downloading for preliminary exam- August 2023
- Preliminary exam date- To be updated
- Single exam for Officers Scale II & III- To be updated
- Call letter for main exam -To be updated
- Main exam date- To be updated
- Result announcement of Main exam -To be updated
- Call letter downloading for interview- To be updated
- Provisional allotment- To be updated
IBPS RRB 2023 exam date will be announced by the board
There are 12,958 vacancies allotted for this recruitment.
The selection will be based on preliminary exam, main exam, and interview.