IBPS CRP PO/MT 10 Mains Final Result 2020-2021 OUT – Download X Selection List Here!!! Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released the combined result for the mains exam and interview for recruitment to the post of Probationary Officers/ Management Trainees in Participating Banks. There is 3517 number of vacancies for the post. Candidates who are appeared for the mains examination and interview can check the final result here.
IBPS PO MT Final Result 2020 Details:
Name of the Board
|Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
Name of the Post
|Probationary Officers/ Management Trainees|
|No. of Vacancy||
IBPS PO MT Final Exam Details:
- On February 4, 2021, the mains exam was held. March 2021 was the date of the mains interview. The Probationary Officers/Management Trainees combined result has now been issued by the commission. Candidates who are awaiting the results should keep an eye on our blog. We’ve provided a direct connection to the results for you to use. From April 1 to April 30, 2021, the results will be available.
- From April 1 to April 30, 2021, you will be able to download the IBPS PO MT Final Result 2020. Candidates will get their IBPS PO MT Final Result 2020 by following the simple steps outlined below.
- Those who pass the interview process will be provisionally assigned to one of the Participating Organizations based on merit-cum-preference, taking into account the spirit of the government’s reservation policy, various guidelines provided by the government of India/others from time to time, administrative exigency, and other factors. The provisional allotment will be rendered dependent on the final vacancies that the Participating Organizations will announce.
- Congratulations to all of the applicants who were selected for Probationary Officer positions in various Public Sector Banks. You have earned the right to go out and celebrate with all of your loved ones on this special day. But don’t forget to take good care of yourself.
- Many of you may have noticed that the allotment for 4799 vacancies has been completed. But, if the number of vacancies advertised in the IBPS 2020 Notification was 3517, why was there an allotment for more?
- As we previously mentioned, some banks did not report vacancies at the time the notice was issued. As a result, 1282 additional positions were allocated during the final allotment. The table below will show you which banks employed how many Probationary Officers.
How to Download IBPS PO MT Final Result 2021?
- Appeared candidates can visit the given link @ https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/.
- Check the notification page and click the “PO final Result” link.
- Result page will appear on the screen.
- Enter the registration number and password.
- Click “Login” option; finally result will appear on the screen.
- Check the result and take a print out future reference.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
There is 3517 number of vacancies for the post.
On February 4, 2021, the mains exam was held. March 2021 was the date of the mains interview.
The result was released on 01.04.2021.