IBM UX Designer Recruitment 2021 Out – Apply Now: Job openings for the role of UX Designer have been announced by IBM. The position is located in Bangalore, Karnataka .IBM looking for an experienced UX designer with a leadership background to help our creative design team deliver great end-to-end customer experiences. Qualified applicants will be able to apply online. The IBM job openings are listed below, and interested candidates can read more about them on our blog.
IBM UX Designer Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of the Board
Name of the Post
|No. of Vacancy||
International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Armonk, New York, with operations in over 170 countries. The company began in 1911, founded in Endicott, New York, as the Computing-Tabulating-Recording Company (CTR) and was renamed “International Business Machines” in 1924. IBM is incorporated in New York
IBM produces and sells computer hardware, middleware and software, and provides hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology. IBM is also a major research organization, holding the record for most U.S. patents generated by a business (as of 2020) for 28 consecutive years. Inventions by IBM include the automated teller machine (ATM), the floppy disk, the hard disk drive, the magnetic stripe card, the relational database, the SQL programming language, the UPC barcode, and dynamic random-access memory (DRAM). The IBM mainframe, exemplified by the System/360, was the dominant computing platform during the 1960s and 1970s.
Your Role and Responsibilities:
To assist our creative design team in delivering exceptional end-to-end customer experiences, we’re looking for an experienced UX designer with a leadership background. The AI Applications team is part of a global design organisation that is responsible for the IBM Sterling software products—an AI-enabled portfolio that allows users to develop intelligent, self-correcting supply chains while also allowing for more seamless B2B cooperation.
- Set high-level design goals to help shape the strategy and provide a consistent and compelling experience. Analyze complexity, reduce workflows, and discover the relevant challenges to solve across existing and new products utilising agile approaches.
- Serve as a liaison with third-party agency partners who are responsible for the design and development of some Sterling products, ensuring that our whole software portfolio has consistent design processes and user experiences.
- Collaborate with designers, developers, marketers, and product managers to establish a shared understanding of user demands and behaviours.
- Translate user research into exceptional user experiences, and manage design from concept to code. Concept maps, storyboards, taxonomies, prototypes, patterns, information architecture, processes, and design specifications are examples of significant UX artefacts.
- Develop and present interaction concepts to a bigger group, as well as be able to properly argue design decisions by using prototypes at various fidelities to explain design intent.
- While collaborating with other designers in AI Applications to maintain consistency, identify new components, patterns, and templates to be incorporated into the design standards.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 7+ years of experience in the industry
- Knowledge with wireframing and visual design software such as Sketch, InVision, Adobe Creative Cloud, and others is required.
- Experience (5+ years) tackling challenging user problems through user interface design, generating low- and high-fidelity mockups and prototypes, and documenting product UI interaction patterns.
- Experience with user scenarios for usability testing, industry trends analysis, task analysis, workflow design, layout & composition, and reporting conclusions in well-developed documents
- Communication, storytelling, and documentation skills are all important.
- Experience with the application of agile principles to product delivery
- Demonstrated leadership and mentoring experience with design team members.
- UI designs and/or sketches that demonstrate an understanding of wireframing, interaction design, visual design, and design best practises must be included in a portfolio of previous work.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Understand modern design thinking and design trends (including responsiveness and accessibility).
- Understand different industries to better gauge how design issues and users can differ across them.
How to apply IBM UX Designer Recruitment 2021?
- Interested candidates can visit the given link
- Check the career page, and click the “UX Designer” vacancies link.
- Checks the eligibility details and click “apply online” option
- Fill the application form and upload the mentioned documents details.
- Submit the application form and click download option.
- Take a print out for future reference.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
The job location for the post is Bangalore, Karnataka.
The application process will open on May 31, 2021
Candidates should have Bachelors degree with 7+ years of experience in the industry